Chapter 1: Backstage

SOME PEOPLE THINK that Twins have some sort of telepathy. I'm not to sure about that. Why I would know? Well; I'm a twin.

My twin sister and I look almost exactly alike; the only thing different about us is our eyes. Mine are blue, hers are green.

My twin sister and I have rhyming names - Adeline & Madeline. I'm Addy, she's Maddy. But we've never had any sort of telepathy experience, except for maybe having the exact same taste in shoes.

Maddy is a MagCon fan. She has posters of all the boys taped up in her room, while I can barely tell them apart.

But, I love my sister, so I decided to get us two tickets with a meet and greet with VIP backstage passes for their tour show in our hometown.

The hours before were the most stressful hours of my life, I swear.

"Addy! What do you think about this one?!" Maddy screeched at me again as she twirled around in a white floral dress. "Meh." I told her and she rolled her eyes before hunting down another outfit.

On the other hand, I was already ready. I was in one of my favorite dresses, it was a pretty coral and white. With a sweetheart neckline and a tight bust in white, and a flowing coral skirt, it was definitely worth those 250$.

Maddy came back in a loose dress in a minty green, with a loose white belt around her waist. She paired the dress with her white heels, and I smiled. I was wearing the same exact heels as her.

"Soo...?" She asked as she twirled around again. "Perfect." I told her and she squealed. We both finished up our make up, and headed downstairs to where our mom was waiting to drive us to the concert.

"You both look lovely. Now come on, let's go, we don't want to be late!" She called and we scurried off behind her and slid into the back seats of our car.

We arrived pretty quickly, and said our goodbyes to our Mom before sprinting inside. Not a lot of people were there yet, but we got a short meet and greet with the boys before the tour show thing started.

We skipped over to the VIP desk, and showed them our passes. We were greeted by a young blonde, not much older than us. "Follow me, you lucky girls!"

She laughed cheerfully. We did so, and soon found ourselves turning down long twisting hallways and bumping into people working with the boys everywhere.

"Here we are! Have fun!" The blonde told us and opened a door for us. A few groups of girls were sitting there already, waiting for their turn I supposed. They glared at us a little, which confused me.

We took a seat on a couch and talked a little bit, before we heard the door open. "Can all the people who are not VIPs please leave the room now?" The hunky guy said, and with grumbles all the girls left.

Huh?

The guy looked at us and chuckled. "Those girls tried to trick us into thinking they had VIP passes. Looks like you guys have the boys all to yourselves today. We had a large group coming, but it looks like they've all come down with something. Have fun." He said before shutting the door.

Maddy immediately squealed. "All to ourselves?! We have almost two hours until the show!" She gushed, which made me roll my eyes, but I still smiled.

We were only talking for about 3 minutes when the door opened again, and in came the MagCon boys. And I had no idea who who was.

Maddy immediately stood up and greeted them all, and they all smiled back. I stood up slowly, and turned to them. "Can I be completely honest? I'm gonna be anyways, so. I have no idea who is who." I told them with a shrug, and Maddy elbowed me in the stomach while the guys laughed at us.