Chapter 6

Heyy, sorry for the REALLY long wait! I know. I'm awful :( but please forgive me coz I had a lot of exams and a lot of revision to do and stuff! I'm sorry again and well...enjoy!!

--------------

As I walked up to Katty and Jess, I could see Kat asking her questions in confusion as Jess seemed to be rejecting her ride to the exchange with her.

Jess had asked me wheather I'd like to go with them shopping. At first I declined but she kept on nagging and I guessed it would also give me more time to spend with Kat. Even if she did want to have nothing to do with me. So I excepted in the end. And then I started to think about how awkward it would be to show up at the exchange by myself and then barg in on their little shop, so I then guessed that I might as well ask Jess to ride with me.

Jess was your average Blonde fairly attractive 6th form teen. Like I said she was blonde but her hair was wavy and volumised, like Shakiras hair. Her light dusty blue eyes gave her a sexy misty look that I guess most boys are drawn to. Her lips were full but a light pink colour although she plastered on red lipstick. Her nose was small and quaint, she had a fringe that brushed down across one eye. She wore a tight White tank top on which had 'honey please, I don't turn heads, I break necks.' on the front with a picture of red lips. She then wore riskily short shorts that really should be classed as underwear and finally high healed black ankle boots.

I can understand why most boys would be drawn to her, fantasising about her, wanted to be with her. But for me there was one girl who caught my eye. Funnily enough that girl couldn't stand having her eyes on me. I decided it was time for me to cut in to their little exchange and get off to ilford. I came up to them since my bike was parked right next to Katty's and put a hand on Jess's wrist to show her I was here and that we should go. When she started giving Kat her appology I tugged at her a bit to hurry her up. Whilst she was getting on my bike she muttered something to Kat, and I couldn't help but see a scowl on Kat's face when I glimpsed in her direction.

What the hell did she have to scowl about?! I kept the Frick away from her! I don't talk to her! I don't touch her! What else does she want from me? A frickin kidney?! A restraining order?! A death wish....

I sighed. What's the point of getting worked up. I was only doing this to myself to get the thought of her loving 'him-who-must-not-be-named' and no... Not frickin Voldamort! Well actually, I would relate Voldamort and Dylan together, they are both evil bastards! Yup, defiantly under the same category.

I was taken out of my quite entertaining thought when I heard Jess's giggling in my ear as her chest pressed up against my back. Okay, this girl is desperate. Well, what's the best way to get a girl off you? Dunk a helmet on her head... No joke. With that I grabbed my spare helmet which I had taken out from under my seat for Jess before we got on, I turned around and without any warning slam dunked the helmet on her. When I heard her gasp and curse at me under her breath I sweetly replied,

'we can't let that pretty little face of yours get damaged.' and I sent a dazzling smile her way. Soon her attitude changed and she was back to trying to be sexual. Gosh! These earth girls, they are so weird compared to the girls back home.

I saw Kat giving me daggers... Jealous are we? GOOD! I smirked and turned back to the front. I revved the engine letting my tank let out a furious sound and I smiled. That's my baby, I thought in my head, rubbing the side of my motor bike. Kat was revving her engine too. Kats bike looked really good! To be honest I was a little jealous. It had a black under paint with words and pictures graffitied all over it. Then it had a shiny over coat. It had family names written on it, a failed picture of a boy and girl, with Johnie and Kat written next to them. It was completely covered with cool pictures and funny words. It looked really quite sick! My bike was black with silver flames licking up the body of the bike. So many people think I'm Emo but only if they knew the really me. I sighed pulling my black helmet over my head and Kat delicately slid on her silver one with matching graffiti.