lonely road

Emma's POV

2 months, 2 months if living in a hell. Me and my sister moving from house to house. Gathering as much food and water as we can get. Now I walk alone with the memory's of her laugh, her smile and the way she would play tag with the walkers. It's been 4 days since she got bit. She now walks with me but hovers beside me looking g after me sometimes I can hear her laughing and playing tag with our mom. Our father however is not there I just hope he is still okay. I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard something crunch followed by people talking. I walked behind a tree and peeked to the side I could tell they knew I way here because the boy with the sheriff hat on looked right at me then told someone who I think was his dad of my pressance. "Come out we won't harm you" the boy said "how do I know that you won't try to kill me" I said hiding myself behind the tree. The boy tried walking to me when his dad put his hand on his shoulder. The boy took his hand off of his shoulder and walked to the tree and before I could run away he grabbed my arm. I turned around and came face to face with a pair of warm brown eyes "Please don't be afraid I won't hurt you" he said kindly his breath was warm on my face then a tear fell down my face because that was the last thing my step dad said to me before he tried feeding me to the walkers he is the reason my mom is dead. Tear after tear fell down my face after remembering that moment then I finally spoke "D-Do you promise"I said as tears fell down my face he nodded and lossened his grip on my arm and wiped away my tears. He took my hand and walked me over to his group "Dad this is the girl who was in the woods." He said putting my hands behind my back and tiring them up I winced when he touched my cut "You said you wouldn't harm me and this hurts" I said looking into the boys eyes this softened his gaze toward me but he just lossened it a bit then ordered me to follow him and his group. I did as he said and followed them but while we where walking I grabbed my picked knife and cut the ropes and sliced my hand at the same time I gasped whne I felt a gun to my head then I looked around to find it was the boy "please don't be afarid I won't hurt you" I said kindly and gently touched his face sliding my hand down on side of his face then reaching back to play with his hair. While I was playing with his hair he grabbed my hand and put my hand on his face with his hand over mine. I really just wanted to kiss him but I gently took my hand away from his face and removed his hand from mine then I ran up to the group. "What's your name?" a Asian guy asked me "Emma Dixon what's yours" I said then looked at the Asian kid "Rick we have another dixson." Then asian boy said I look at them confused until I got the hint "you have my dad!"

A/N
Hey guys u decided to change this story so I completly changed the plot and every thing so I hope you like it yay!