Chapter Five

Bey's POV:

Me and Kelly decided it would be a good idea to just have a lazy day and do absolutely nothing.

She was still hurting from yesterday, and her ex boyfriend Marcus had been calling her non stop but I told her to ignore them, because it would just make her feel even worse about the whole situation.

After watching Netflix for most of the day, we eventually got bored and we decided to just go out for some dinner at a new restaurant which just opened about 20 minutes away. We also agreed to meet Michelle there, who was also my bestfriend ever since I was 10.

We took turns having showers, and I let her borrow some of my clothes seeing as she hadn't brought any with her.

I was just finishing off my makeup and Kelly was impatiently waiting downstairs.

"Beyoncé hurry the fuck up!" She shouted from downstairs.

I laughed to myself as I finished applying my eyeliner and my mascara.

I grabbed my phone and my purse, and went downstairs.

"Ooooo Bey you looking hella fine!" She said inspecting my choice of outfit.

I flipped my naturally curly hair and posed "Well what can I say, it comes to me naturally"

She rolled her eyes at me and I just laughed at her.

"Come on bitch, I'm hungry" she said dragging me out the door.

"Who's driving?" She asked as I was locking my front door.

"You are" I said smiling at her as she rolled her eyes at me yet again.

We got in her car and made our way to the restaurant.

As we drove past Shawn's I noticed he wasn't home, and that I hadn't really heard much from him today.

We eventually got to the restaurant and it was already getting quite busy.

"Good evening ladies, how many of you?" A man standing at the front of the restaurant said.

"Three please" Kelly said and I could tell she liked him. Damn this bitch hardly even out of her previous relationship.

"Okay right this way" he said leading us towards the back of the restaurant and seating us at a booth.

"Your waiter should be here shortly" he said before going back to the front of the restaurant.

Kelly sat down opposite me as we waited for Michelle to arrive.

"Damn that waiter guy was fineeee" she said to me and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Kels, your hardly out of your previous relationship" I said laughing at her.

"What a girl can't dream?" She said to me with all seriousness.

I continued to laugh at her.

Michelle finally arrived half an hour late and she came towards us smiling.

"Hey bitches, I'm sorry I was late I had a few things to do"

We just laughed at her because Michelle was always late to everything.

After a while our food came, and we all dug in because we were starving after waiting an extra 30 minutes for Michelle to arrive😒.

I was first to finish my food, and Kelly and Michelle continued eating theirs.

I glanced around the restaurant when someone caught my eye.

I realised it was Shawn, but he was having dinner with another woman.