Chapter Eight

Jay's POV:

When I got home last night I felt like I connected with Beyoncé, this gone sound cliché but I don't care.

I know she felt something when I kissed her, because I felt something when I kissed her.

I was really starting to get feelings for her, but I just don't want to admit it to myself or to her.

It will make me look weak, and I've never seen this side to me before.

I'm usually so uptight and chicks don't bother me. I normally fuck them then I don't care after I've had my nut.

But she's so different, and I can't put my finger on what it is.

I got up and it was around 6am, I don't why I'm up so early I hardly got any sleep last night just thinking about her. Man she got me trippin.

My sister had gone back to Brooklyn so I was by myself again, I was getting kinda lonely here in Houston, I've grown to love it here but I miss my mum and my sisters.

Bey's POV:

I woke up early as I have work today, but I'm hoping it won't be a busy day. It was getting close to Christmas so I only have a few weeks off then I get a break from work.

I did my morning routine and got dressed and left my hair down and my curls reach to just above my breasts.

I was thinking of maybe going blonde, I think it would be a different look for me.

I finished my hair and my makeup so I slipped on my heels and grabbed my phone, my purse and my car keys.

I walked out and I looked over at Jay's house, I really want to spend more time with him, I think I may be slowly falling for him, but we have to take it slow of anything where ever to happen between us.

I got in my car and drove the short drive to work. I stopped at Starbucks and got a honey and almond hot chocolate, I paid for my drinks and as I was waiting I was sort of daydreaming and thinking about if me and Jay would have a relationship in the future?

Was he playing me? I don't even know if I can trust him.

I don't know a lot about him, and he doesn't really know everything about me. I want to be able to trust someone if I'm gonna be in a relationship with them, I want to be 100 with them, and I want them to trust me in the same way.

I was broken out of my thoughts by the worker calling my name and my order.

"Thank you" I said still thinking about Jay.

I walked to my office and I was still constantly thinking about Jay. This needs to stop.

I didn't have many patients today and just as I was about to leave, my phone started to ring and the caller ID read "Solo👭💞".

I answered happy to speak to my sister.

"SOLO!!" I said giggling.

"Hey bey" she said sounding like she'd been crying.

"Solo what's wrong?" I asked concerned about what may have happened.

"Mama" she said then started crying.

My heart started to race what's happened to her? Please lord nothing bad, please lord.

"She's been in a car accident" she said still crying.

My face went blank, and all emotion was drained from my body. I felt numb.

"Where is she" I said wanting to see my mother and for her to hold me in her arms.