Johan Kell

Hi so this is my second story. so yeah this is tratie one of my favorite ships besides percabeth. So this is a no mist stuff. This in might be pretty long but whatever. -Alice

Her beautiful grassy green eyes and her almond colored hair. God's this girl was truly beautiful not like those slutty girls. Oh right forgot to introduce myself I'm Johan Kell I'm not really that popular but I'm not a nerd. So I don't get bullied. I have curly light brown hair and plain old brown eyes. However I really like Katie. She is beautiful she turns down every guy in school saying she has a boyfriend. However whenever we ask for a picture she says she isn't allowed to have a phone. So obviously she is just so nice she wants to make them believe, so they don't get hurt.

"Mr.kell would you like to tell us who the Greek god of war is?" Mrs. Bellkerd said

oh now we are forced to have Greek as a class cause the Greek gods are still alive aparently. The only person who actually knows Greek is Katie. I wonder if she is one of those demigod freaks!!
No no she is to cool for those freaks.

"Ummm, Hermes???" I guess cause that's one of the only I know besides the big 3.

"No mr.kell anyone else??? ........ oo Ms.Gardener??"

"The correct answer is Ares"

Seriously how does she know alm of this stuff. ...... maybe her parents read to her about these story's.

-------Time skip to next day at lunch-----

Today was the day. I was going to ask Katie Gardener out. We've been very close friends since her first day when she chose to talk to me rather than anyone else. so she must at least have slight feelings for me right? Oh well I'll find out about now. She walks in and sits in front of me her smile brighter then usual. Maybe she knows I'm going to ask her out. So now I will

"Hey Katie want to maybe......um like...go to the movies after school...?.?"

Wow Johan so cool and smooth.

"Umm sorry..but maybe we can hang out some other day unless you mean as a date of its a date....then I'm sorry I have a boyfriend.."

There she goes again with the stupid idea of her "boyfriend"

"Come on we all know your so called boyfriend is fake and you to were practically made for each other" said one of our friends Samantha.

I blushed a small pink where Katie just looked annoyed.

"If you don't believe me he is coming to pick me up today and take me to camp" she says and she storms off.

Well I guess we'll have to wait and see and I'd he's real I'll just have to brake them up.

----------time skip to after school-----------

I was sitting on the steps of the front of the school with my friends Katie, Samantha, and Julian. Waiting for "him".

About 5 minutes later a cool looking fancy natural green convertible parks in the schools parking lot. Imediatly all eyes are on the car. When the car parks and the person gets out it is a guy. He is tall and has a muscular built. The boy has curly brown hair and blue eyes, what the girls would call "Hot." He basically just got here and already had sluts running to him as fast as they could in those heels. He walked over to where we were siting I sat there waiting for Katie to reject him but she ran up to him and kissed him. WAIT.....WHAT!! SHE KISSED HIM!!!!!!!

I stormed over to them and screamed at the guy.

"Who do you think you are coming and kissing my girlfriend??"

Sure I knew she wasn't my girlfriend but she would be soon.

"Wow Katie-kat I didn't think you were capable of cheating on me" the guy said with a fake hurt look on his face.

"Shut up Travis You Know He's Lying" Katie Said To "Travis" "Hey and what's up with the cool car??"

"Oh this thing it's yours, from all our parents your mom helped with the color and oth-"

" hey not to break your like convo but come on kate let's go"

"Ha ha no thanks I'm going with Travis in my new car okay bye you met him so bye bye!"

By now samantha and Julian didn't even bother to come and left there was only a few students left. I had to pull out the big guns.

"Well you leave with him My father Zeus lord of the sky and travel will blast you until you die"

I thought they would beg for me to forgive them and Katie would love me that moment but no.

They just laughed both of them.

"Your no demigod!" They said at the same time

"How would you know" I replied

Suddenly Travis took out a dagger and slashed at my hand and it went threw.

"Your one of those demigod freaks!! Aren't you" I yelled at him. " Katie get away from him he's a son of those freaking gods!!!!!!!"

Katie then looked furious. She always has a smile on her face but now it was gone and her face formed with anger.

"DO NOT, I REPEAT SAY THAT ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!!!!!" she yelled right at my face.

I couldn't believe it she was a demigod.

I was then covered in plants. They were growing all around me squeezing me. Until they finally let go of me and I was all alone. I never saw Katie Gardener or her boyfriend Travis ever again.

I guess I shouldn't mess with demigods.

Wow so many words okay so if you have any requests on demigods that they should meet or ships feel free to comment. Even if you want to comment any mortals for me

Bye - Alice

Ps. Yay!! I found a new Hobbie, writing fanfiction!!!