Stephanie Ortega

Here is another one this one is about hazel finding a demigod

Stephanie pov:
Hey my name is Stephanie Ortega. I have natural blond hair and grassy green eyes. I was siting on the floor by a nice tree I was going to try and read but my stupid dyslexia kicks in and the words end up looking all weird. Then my friend hazel comes she looks happier  than usual .I had met her in science cause we both have ADHD and dyslexia.

"Hey hazel why so happy?" I ask her I was very curious.

"What?..... oh, well today I'm going to camp since it's Friday."

" have you found out if I could go yet?" I asked her cause she says it's for kids with ADHD and dyslexia even people with 1 parent, and since I fit the description I wanted to go. She always says all her friends and boyfriend go to that camp. So it sounds like fun.

"Actual yes you can so meet me at this tree after school." She says then walks away .

Hazel pov:

I just found out yesterday after I iris messaged Annabeth that Stephanie was a demigod and most likely a demeter or Athena kid. I think demeter since she kinda reminds me of Katie. 

"Oops....sorry...hazel" said a kind boy I think his name was mark.

"It's OK.......Mark?"

"Hmm..yeah" and with that he walked away. I felt bad for him he was bullied for only having one parent.

----------Time skip to after school---------

I was walking towards the entrance to the school cause it was time to leave. Nico was coming to pick us up to take me and Stephanie to camp. Suddenly I heard someone scream. It sounded familiar like Stephanies scream!!!

I ran out to see......

Stephanie pov:

I was waiting for hazel by the tree, when a huge dog came running towards me. It was like the size of my living room!! It was black and had red scary eyes.

It came towards me and I screamed when it caught up I was backup on the tree to scared to do anything. I thought wow I'm going to die so young!!!!! Why me??? The creature thing slashed my side in pain I feel. My eyes slowly closing (she's not dead...or not yet..) I then saw the dog fall with an arrow in its back disintegrate into golden dust.

--------------time skip to infermery----------

I woke up and saw a blond boy with blue eyes. He was really cute. Maybe he was single? ( ha.ha. No!)

I tried to get up but my side hurt he came towards me and said
" don't move you were seriously hurt!"

"What happened, and where are we" and who are you?" I was so curious I didn't remember anything except falling to the floor.

"Well you were attacked by a hellhound, we are safe now at camp in the infermory and I'm will solace son of Apollo"

What?? A hellhound? Son of Apollo?

"As in the Greek god Apollo?" I asked curiosity taking over my head I have heard some stories about the Greek gods and goddess.

"Well yeah...you see the Greek gods are real and sometimes called demigods or half bloods...your one to..we all have ADHD and dyslexia and 1 mortal parent."

Wow he said it so calmly as if it was an everyday thing for a girl to get attacked by a giant dog being half goddess. I didn't get to answer cause hazel came runing in. Was she a demigod to? Was this the "special camp".

" oh my gods Stephanie are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just found out I'm half goddess and was attacked by a giant dog" I Said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah...sorry about that..I couldn't help you I should have been there.."

---------- time skip 3 months later---------

Being a demigod was hard, but kinda cool. I was claimed by demeter after I got out of the informory. Katie and Miranda were really good sisters to have. I found out Will was gay and was with Nico. Got to say they look cute together. I got along great with the aphrodite cabin helping them get couples together.

I even got a boyfriend myself his name was Brian Swarez he was a son of Hermes. I guess demeter and Hermes kids like each other a lot besides all the pranking.

How was that? I wonder what I'd think If I didn't write this. Oh well!! Bye - Alice