Chapter 2

Roy had been avoiding me ever since James texted me.

It hurt

I don't know what happened with them but it couldn't have been good. I was sitting on a bench in the park bench trying to figure things out when someone approached me.

It was James' ex

" what are you doing here tequila?" I sighed.
Yes her name was tequila, and yes she was as dumb as her name.
"I told you to call me Ashely," she whined " and I'm looking for James". " in case you have forgotten, James said he never wanted to see you again" I screamed angrily. " no he didn't he just asked me too meet him ten minutes ago" she screamed back. I was enraged " liar"." You're the liar".

She jumped on me and pulled my hair, I pushed her on the ground but she pulled me with her, then we carried on fighting till. " what the heck is going on". It was James.

"James bae, your psycho girlfriend pushed me!" Tequila whined, huddling up to James. "Bae?, James what's going on?" I asked confused. But he didn't answer, he just stared at me. " I said what's going on?". "I don't know what she's doing here" he said. But it was obvious he was lying.

I ran away crying, I didn't know where I was going till I stopped.

It was Roy's house. I knocked on the Door shakily and he opened it." Oh my gosh Tessa, are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head and started crying even more.

He took me inside- set me on the couch and sat next to me."Tessa," he whispered "what happened?". So I told him everything that had happened and he comforted me. Without knowing what's I was doing I leaned in and kissed him.
And he kissed me back