Chapter 3

I can't believe I just did that

" Tessa," Roy said " I've been meaning to tell u this but I didn't have the courage, I really like you, the only reason I put you and James together is because I knew it would make you happy"
I was speechless, I never expected this to happen." Oh Roy, you should have told me" I said "ok, if things dont work out with James I'll be happy to be with you " he smiled at me."ok,let me take you home"

***********************************
"I'm sorry about tequila"James said " it's just that I really needed a band for my party and hers was the only one that would perform on such short notice". I looked into his eyes and I knew he wasn't lying. Then he kissed me, but there was something wrong.

I didn't feel the tingly loving feeling I felt when Roy kissed. No I can't think about that. But still.
"So, I guess we're ok now" he stated" yeah, we are."
***********************************
"So r we still up for Friday" Mia asked" it's my turn to pick the movie". " ok sure, as long as it's not a cheesy movie" I said. We entered music class together and took our seats at the back.

"Ok class, this weeks assignment is pair work, but I will be pairing you". I crossed my fingers, hoping to be with Mia. " Hutson you are with Leo, Mia you are with Tessa, and James you are with Roy, the task is to write a song about friendship"

Yeah let's put to enemies together and make them write a song about friendship.

"Ok, so should it be pop or hip hop?" Mia asked. But I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy making sure no one was killed. They seemed to be doing fine, both working on their own thing.

"Hello, earth to Tess" Mia said waving her hand in front of me. Just then the bell rang. I rushed out of the classroom and bumped into someone.

"Whoah what's the rush" James said offering me his hand. I rolled my eyes at him and got up. "So do you have plans on Friday?" He asked. " actually I do, but you can join me". " if they involve Roy then no thank you" he said stretching the no. I stopped walking and looked at him. " what's up with you two anyways?" I asked. " whats up?" He said raising his eyebrows " the sky is up". I chuckled " you know what I meant". " I just hate his guts and he hates mine" .

***********************************