Chapter 25

2 days later

"Katie we're here." Luke shakes me awake.

I nod my head slightly and pick up my backpack.

The past two days have been hell. I've done nothing but sleep. My heart hurts so badly that I can hardly breath.

"Lets go." Luke says as he places his hand of the small of my back.

Luke had been so supportive the last few days but with us now being in Ireland I had no idea of what was to come.

All I know is we we're getting a small house for the One direction and the 5sos boys to share.

The room partners are the same but Niall has decided to sleep at his parents house for the time being.

We pull up outside of the "small" house and Simon is standing outside of it.

"Welcome boys!" Hey says. "Come around me." Luke leads me to stand next to Michael in the circle that has been formed around Simon.

"Oh well welcome boys and the very precious girl." I glance at Niall, who is all the way across the circle, on the other side of Simon, but I quickly look away because he was staring right back at me.

"Room arrangements are the same but as all of you know already Niall will be sleeping at his parents house. There is food already in the kitchen but please be careful." He says to the boys.

Then he turns to look me in the eye. "If you need me call me." He kisses me on the cheek and walks away from the circle.

"Well let's go." Liam tells the group and we all start to head into the house.

"Find the best room on three. One. Two. Three!" All of the boys except Niall dash up the steps to find the best room. I too, stay on the bottom floor and let Luke handle the room.

I walk over to the lounge area and it takes my breath away. There is an L shapes couch sitting in the middle of the room with a flat screen mounted on the wall in front of it. Book shelves are on either side of the TV. I walk along the shelves and run my finger over the spines of the many different books.

"That's my favorite." Niall says from behind me and my hand freezes to look at the book underneath it.

I'm surprised by his choice of favorite book because when I look under my finger the familiar title. All the Bright Places.

I step away from the book case and start towards the main staircase.

"Please Katie." I just shake my head and walk away, but sadly he catches up to me.

"Please." He whispers as he puts his warm hand on my ice cold shoulder. I jerk away at the electricity that still runs through me ever time he touches me.

I just shake my head and proceed to walk up the stairs. I hear him sigh and walk the opposite direction of me.

"There is an extra room so I thought you would like it." Luke tells me. I nod my head and start to head in that direction before Louis cuts in front of me.

"Can I have a hug?" He asks. I nod my head and slide my arms around his torso as he slides his arms around my shoulders.

After a minutes he lets go and just stares at me.

"What?" I manage to choke out through my horse voice.

"Sorry just...I'll go." He says as he continually looks behind me.

I turn around and there Niall stands.

"Please let me explain." He says with desperation laced into his voice.

Again I shake my head and start to walk away.

"You can't just run from your problems." He says buy I can already feel the tears burning my eyes.

"Says the person who cheated on me." I counter as I turn around to face him.

"It was a drunken mistake. I was pissed and obviously has nothing better to do than give up on the most important thing in my life." I just shake my head.

"No...because if I was the most important thing in your life you would have come and talked to me about it rather than cheat on me. I gave you another chance and its just not meant to be." Tears stream down my face with ever word I say.

"No please. I miss talking to you, touching you, loving you. Please don't do this."

"I'm sorry but you had your chance and you ruined it." He backs away from me and puts his head in his hands.

"God damn it, why do I always mess everything up?!" He yells as he slams his fist into the corner table. Tears are streaming down his face and it scares me. I have never seen his act like this.

I back away and run to my room, now on the point of sobbing. I go into the bathroom and to my razor. I take out one of the blades which is easier said than done.

I take a deep breath and slide the blade across my skin, I make six deep cuts and sink to the floor in a pile of tears, blood, and pain.

"I'm sorry." I whisper out as I hear a knock at the door.

"Open up Kate." Like says, but I stay put and don't speak.

Dark dots start to cloud my vision as another knock comes from the door.

"I love you." I whisper before the darkness over takes my whole body.
-------
Short but I wanted to update.

I love you guys so much
-Kaitlyn