Kreep

*Pic of August*

August POV

Wassup niggas! Finally got me a pov. Im light skinned with a couple of tattoos. I'm 21 years old I ain't in college tho. That's only because I'm im the drug game. I'm in control of that bih. I say jump them bitches better say, how high. I say shut the fuck up they better shut they ass up. I say don't fuck with my sisters you better not fuck with my sisters or yo head gon get blowed clean off yo body. Try me, that's all I'm saying. I already got a feeling one of my niggas messing with one of my sisters and imma get to the bottom of it.

***  At the trap house ***

"Aye boss", one of my workers Bryant LB for short said. "Yea", i replied. "It's these youngins talking bout shooting up the trap house", he said. "The fuck"! I yelled "Who, what the hell make them think they can shoot up my place. Who the hell, what is his name" I said. "Ion boss some like Jeffery or Jefadi, ion I just heard some other niggas off the streets whispering" he said. "Ok, tell all my shooters to get in position" I said. "K.k. not here" Lb said. "What the hell where could he be" I questioned? Call his ass right now. "I already did and he said he was on the way" he said. "Ok when he get here I want him in my office instantly" I demanded.

Lb POV

I'm Bryant, Lb for short. I'm the closest worker to August. Like I'm co-boss or whatever you want to call it. I'm just an average brown skin nigga. But I know that K.K. screwing around with May, August's youngest sister. I mean I don't see why August so protective over his sisters but I understand. But I guess he know how these people in the drug business be. I'm kinda feeling April tho she fine as hell and only a year younger than me but I really wanna talk to her. But I can't so I gave up on that a long time ago. I hope August don't get mad when he find out May and K.K. going together.

*10 mins later*

K.K. POV

I forgot I had May with me but my boss called in for emergency guard. She just gon have to sit.

"I'm here boss" I said walking in with May. August looked shocked.

"May what the hell" August said. "Um, K.K. I thought you said you was the head of the drug game", May said trying play like she ain't know I worked under her brother. "I never said that baby", I said confused.

August POV

May knew damn well K.K. worked under me. I knew she was creeping with somebody I jus had a feeling she been lying to me.

"May you knew damn well he worked for me" I said.

"Damn mane I ain't know she was yo sis tho" K.K. said, looking nervous.

"But I knew you worked for him" May stated. K.K. looked shocked. "Why didn't you tell me bae" he said finally 2 mins later. "It don't matter just get in position but take my sis home first" I said.

Unknown POV

I have been following April. I want to hit that and she my exact age. I also like her personality and like I said I want to hit that. I know she not feeling me so I'm just going to have to take it. And I plan on taking it very soon.

April POV

So I been having a feeling that somebody been following me for the last 2 days. Like one day I was coming home it was around six. I went through the alley because I didn't want to walk on the side walk of busy roads of Cali. Plus I didn't drive my car and didn't want to look broke if I came cross someone I know. As I was walking I heard someone behind me. I turned around to see who it was but couldn't see his face. I knew it was a boy because of the way he dressed he was dressed. So today before I walk out there I'm going to pray. My friend Janelle snapped me out of my thoughts.

"April, aren't you going to go home before it's too late" Janelle said. "Oh yea let me be going bye B" I said getting up n walking out the door. I stopped on the front step. Dear lord, I pray that you watch me all thought out this walk watch over me and keep all harm away from me, Amen. I don't have a good relationship with God but I hope he answer my prays.

*5 mins later*

I'm at the alley I stop before I actually start to walk in. Look behind me and in front of me, no one was there. I started walking really fast and got about half way I turned around n heard a car behind me. I started to run but there was a gate and I couldn't jump it in time enough. Next thing I knew I had be captured.

****
Well that's it for this chapter but more to come.

Tell me how you like it comment and stuff.

Thanks for reading tho.
:)