Trapping

April's POV
*picture of April at the top*

Wassup, I'm April. I'm light skinned with long hair and edges. I guess you could say I'm thick, I'm also about 5'1. I live with my oldest brother August and younger sister, May,she is three years younger than me and I'm 18. My dad walked out on us after my sister was born. My mother is on that shit, so August moved May and me out into our own big house. August is my older brother he is 3 years older than me and he in the drug game. He the boss around this bitch.

I got out of my bed and walked downstairs. August was on the couch sleep and my May was in the kitchen throwing down. "Hey," I said. She looked back.

"Wassup?" She said. "I'm cooking breakfast for us. I cooked eggs, bacon, pancakes, grits, and sausage, with orange juice."

"Cool," I said.

"Hm, what's that smell," August questioned.

"May cooking breakfast," I stated. He looked shocked.

"May cooking oh hell nah," he said. I laughed.

"Hey what did u eat for dinner last night?" she asked August.

"Fried Chicken, it was good to, why?" he said.

"I cooked that shit!" She screamed.

"Aye calm down," I said "he just playing, finishing cooking because I have to head out."

"Where you going?" August asked.

"To get groceries you wanna come?" I said.

"Sure only if we can go buy the trap house," he said.

"Sure," I said.

***
50 mins later

I went upstairs and I got dressed. I put on a white shirt with a flag on it and some red skinny jeans with my red and white Jordan 13's. I went downstairs and August had on a pink polo shirt and white jeans with all white Air Force 1's.

"You ready to go," I said.

"Yeah," he said, "Be back in a hour he screamed to May."

***
15 mins later

"What we here to get?" August questioned.

"Some snacks, you know I only go to the store during the week for snacks." I stated.

"Oh yeah, I guess I'm getting old," he joked. I laughed.

"Nigga you only 21," I laughed.

"So, a nigga can still be old," he said.

"Whatever nigga," I said while walking to self check out.

"Why do you always use this shit?" he asked.

"Because then I won't have to wait in a line" I smiled.

"But these bitches be acting up" he frowned.

"So nigga, just help me check out" I said. He sighed.

***
5 mins later

We got in my blue and white Bentley and drove off to August's trap house. When we got there everybody was running up to us. August was like take yall asses back to work. And they did. I was laughing.

"What you laughing at?" He asked.

"You" I said.

"These niggas know they pose to be working I don't care who walk up in this bitch. They not my shooters so they stay they as where they is" He said. I laughed. We walked in the house and I seen Dee, Jay, and Johnny. August's closest workers. Jay is sexy as fuck, but August said I can't date his workers.

"Hey" Jay said. I smiled.

"Hey Jay" I said. "Hey yall" I said to Dee and Johnny.

"Hey" they said in unison.

"Sit down" Jay said as he patted the seat next to him, while lighting a blunt. I sat down. He took at hit from the blunt. "You want to hit?" He asked.

"Yes" I said. Yes I smoke but that's every now and then. He passed me the blunt and I took a long drag from it, then blew the smoke in his face. I laughed as he tried move it out the way.

"Hey puff puff pass" Dee said. Then I passed him the blunt and turned on the radio. Cut that bitch off was on.

"It ain't none to cut that bitch off!" Johnny screamed.

"Nigga what bitches you got?" August asked.

"Point I cut all they asses off" he laughed. Jay, Dee, and I laughed.

"Yea right" August said. "Lets go April."

"Iight lets be out. Bye yall" I said.

"Byee," they all said.

When we got in the car I asked August if he wanted to get some McDonalds he said yea. When we pulled up to McDonald's August started talking.

"Can I get a 20 piece McChicken nugget with fries and a mcflurries?" He said.

"Will that be all?" the lady said.

"No, can I get one 10 piece McChicken nugget meal with a berry sundae and another 20 piece McChicken nugget with fries and a drink." I said.

"Drive around please" the lady said. After we got our food we drove home in silence because August had already started eating. When we got home I screamed for May to come downstairs to get her food. I ate my food and then went to sleep.

Tell me what you think.

Good or nah?