Chapter 7

Rhett's POV:
I thought I was the first one to wake up but I see Link "cooking" in the kitchen. "Whatcha making?" I ask walking up to him. "Cereal, want some? I could teach you how!" He says with a laugh, he seemed to forget about everything that happened last night. "Oh yeah, I heard it's a complicated routine." I say sarcastically.

"First you must grab a bowl and place it down." He says doing exactly. I just laughed. "You then take the cereal and fill it up just to the point where you have eaten enough. And then you grab the milk." He opens the fridge and takes the milk out. "And pour it out delicately onto the cereal." He pours it in and it was the best looking cereal I've ever seen

"Bon appétit!" Link says putting the cereal in front of me. "And don't forget he spoon." He says pulling a spoon out.

We just talk and eat and then everyone else wakes up.

Lily, Lincoln, and Lando all walk up to Link. "Daddy were scared." Lincoln says giving him a hug and not letting go. "What's going to happen to us?" Lily asks joining the hug. Then without saying anything Lando joined the hug.

"I-I don't know." Link says. He's holding all his children around him and starts crying, I could tell best trying to hold it in.

Jessie and I join the hug and basically, we're all one big family hugging in a room.

I hear a knock at the door and I was going to get it "I'll get it." Jessie mouthed to me.

Jessie's POV:
It was sweet to see all of them hugging there. I open the door and see Christy there. "What do you want?" I ask with a huge tone of sass in my voice. "I want to see my kids." Christy says.

I look behind and Link and the kids heard her. They all his behind him and Rhett.

"Lily, Lincoln, Lando? It's your mom! Don't be afraid of me, I didn't do anything wrong!" Christy says taking a step in our house. They all just back away.

"I didn't do anything wrong!" Christy said taking another step forward and again the backed up.

Lily's POV: (Sorry for all the changes)
She kept saying she did nothing wrong. We all know she did. No one was speaking up, so I decided to.

"Mom. You did do something wrong. Very wrong. You were supposed to set a good example for your own kids, but here you are cheating and saying you did nothing wrong! Sneaking out in the middle of the night is one thing, but coming back wearing that little tight black dress that barely covered you? That was obvious. Not to mention, I saw a car drive away when you got here. I really thought you were good, but I guess I was wrong." I say it and everyone was staring at me. I felt proud to say it.

"I agree with her, you really shouldn't be doing things like this." Locke said backing me up. He just gave me a smile. "Well, I see how it is, suddenly you are turning against me, well at least I have Lincoln, Lando, and Shepherd on my side, right boys?" Mom asks looking at them.

"No, you don't. Lily and Locke are right, what you did was wrong." Lincoln said standing up for them. And with that we all walked outside leaving the talking to deal with for the adults.

I think us kids really did a good job there.

"Nice job you guys, we do have a voice, and we showed it. We are awesome." Locke says giving everyone high-fives. "Heck yeah we do!" I give him a hug, no I don't like him. He was like another little brother to me.