Chapter 19

Rhett's POV
I grabbed Jessie into a room and locked the door. "What is it?" She asked me. "I'm planning something big for Link." I said to her a bit to excited. "What are you gonna do?"

I smile at the thought of this. "Alright. I'm planning on proposing to him." I smile and she giggles. "Oh my goodness! Okay, so I have a really cute way to propose to him, listen up okay?" She asks me. I nod my head.

Link's POV
A million thoughts are going through my head right now. The worst things is that they are all negative thoughts.

What if Rhett is cheating on me, with his ex wife? What if he's trying to plan a breakup with me? I'm really trying to get these thoughts out of my head right now. Okay, he's my boyfriend. Couples are supposed to trust each other, but I'm confused. Are we supposed to keep secrets from each other?

After what seemed like forever, Rhett and Jessie came out giggling like little 12 year old schoolgirls. "Oh, hi Link. I'm ready to pick up the kids now, unless you guys want to do one more thing." Jessie said looking at Rhett.

He looked back and smiled. "How about we watch a movie?" I suggest trying to stay happy, but I felt a little jealousy to be honest.

"Alright, which movie do you think we should do, Jessie?" Rhett asked smiling like an idiot at her. "Let's let the kids decide." We walk over, and the kids are having another California snowball fight with our last bag of flour.

"Oh. Um, hi." Locke said holding flour in his hand. "We already have a mess, go crazy." Rhett said.

Lando tried to throw flour at Lily and she dodged it, but guess who was right behind her? Me. Then flour hit Jessie, and Rhett.

We all fell to the floor. "The flour is too strong." I say pretending to choke. "Tell my family I love them." Jessie said doing the same. "Tell your friends to watch Good Mythical Morning." Rhett said and we all closed our eyes.

"Haha very funny. Can we watch a movie or something now?" Locke said sarcastically. "Sure, whaddya wanna watch?" Jessie asked them. "Frozen?" Lincoln suggested. "No, Hercules!" Lily said. We all agreed on Hercules.

"I love Hades to be honest. He's so sassy." Lily said. "I'm with you girlfriend." I said to her.

"Psh, Hercules is way cooler." Rhett said. "No, Hades is obviously way more awesome. You gotta admit, you love his sassiness." I said. "I'm with Dad, Hercules is cooler." Shepherd said.

"Take a vote, Hercules or Hades?" I asked all of them. Lily, Lincoln, Locke and I said Hades. Rhett, Jessie, and Shepherd said Hades. "What about you Lando?" Jessie asked him.

"I like the short little guy who gets angry a lot." He said. We just passed that part in the movie. "I guess I like him too." I said. We all agreed on him and I stayed next to Rhett. It's not that I didn't trust him, I just, well, I guess I didn't really trust him.

Jessie sat right next to him, but he put his arm around me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I snuggled up to him.

Lily walked into the kitchen and a few minutes later she came out with popcorn. "Here you go Rhink." She said. "Rhink?" Jessie asks her. "Ship name for them." She says taking another bowl and sitting down with the kids.

We finished the movie and the kids got sad. "Cmon, Locke, Shepherd, let's go." Jessie said. The kids all hug each other and they come to us for a hug.

We watch the van drive away, and we started cleaning up while the trio got ready for bed. After what seemed like hours we finished cleaning and checked the beds. "Lincoln and Lando were fast asleep. I give them a kiss on the forehead and left the room. Lily was on her phone, but she put it away and fell asleep the second time we checked on her.

Rhett and I changed and sat down on the bed. Rhett was staring at the ground. "Hey Rhett." I said breaking him out of his stare. "Yeah?" He asked me.

"What, what were you and Jessie talking about?" I asked him. "Nothing important." He said getting his phone. "Well, it must be important if it's private." I said trying to keep calm.

"Can't I just talk with her about something that's not important?" Rhett said typing something on his phone. "Well, she's your ex-wife Rhett! That's not normal!" I said raising my voice.

"What is it. You don't don't trust me?" He asked throwing his phone on the bed. "I do, it's just not normal for you to talk to her in private, and text her while you're talking to your boyfriend!" I said getting angrier by the second.

"How'd you know I was texting her?" He asked grabbing his phone and turning it off. "I didn't until now." I said. Things got heated quickly and I could feel myself getting frustrated. I felt like I was gonna turn into the Hulk.

"Look, just don't worry about it? Okay?" He said. "No! You're my boyfriend! I just want to make sure that you're not cheating!" I said.

He just ignored me and went on his phone again. "Rhett, you've been showing affection to Jessie all night! How am I not supposed to be jealous?" He says.

He's just ignoring me and texting Jessie. "Rhett, I'm giving you 3 seconds to tell me what's going on. 3." I started. He started looking at me and paying with his hands, almost as if he was deciding to tell me or not.

"2." I continued. He still didn't say anything.

I started to cry before I said the terrifying number.

"1."

Hey! I wanna follow you guys and see what your personalities are like? Message or comment your Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter or social media stuff. Mine is in my bio for my profile. Love you guys! Stay mythical and BYMB!