Chapter 8: Help...

Toby went tumbling down the stairs as he was running from Tim.

"You ok Tob-Tob?!" Said a high pitched girl voice.
Toby looked to Sally smiles to her, "oh just fine Sally-Dally! Just trying to run from Tim and his -"

"Tooobyy!" Tim's voice rang from the hallway above.

Toby quickly got back on his feet, "yikes! Just a normal day! Bye Sal!" He ran past Sally and out the door.

He knew this forest well, more then Tim could ever know. He knows he will lose him at the deep moat like river that is just outside the barrier. The river was deemed impassable by SlenderMan himself and Toby knew a way across it. No other proxy did. He made it him self by cutting down a large tree, he made it to get to missions on the other side quicker.

From a little ways behind Toby "Toby you cross that barrier and I will personally lock you in the shed for the day and night!" Tim yelled.

"That's if you can catch me!" Toby yelled back.

"WHEN I catch you!" Tim screamed back.

Toby decided it would be best to run faster.
He quickly pulled out his operator sign to make sure he had it. He ran through the barrier, heading straight to the river.

Five minutes later he arrived at his destination. He quickly looked for his secret way across and he saw it, a large old tree that has vines and moss all over it. He climbed up on to it and got half way before Tim caught up with him.

"Toby! What are you doing?! You could fall!"

"Ah relax Timmy, I do this all the-" Toby's shoe lace gets caught on slightly loose bark, causing him to loose footing. He falls forward and his head hits the tree hard before he rolls into the water below.

"Toby?!?!!" Tim yelled as he quickly climbed up the fallen tree and looked down to where Toby had fallen. After thirty seconds Tim realized Toby wasn't coming up! Tim quickly dived in after Toby. His mask flying off due to the force of the water.

He swam as far as he could till he couldn't see at all and kept swimming. He bumped into something big. He felt it, he thought "clothing? Toby?!" He held onto Toby tightly as he swam for the surface.
As he breached the surface he chocked on the air around him. As he quickly got a hold of himself he swam to the edge and pulled Toby out of the water.

He layed Toby down flat and realized Toby wasn't breathing. "Shit!"
He ripped Toby's shirt open, positioning himself over Toby. Pressing down on Toby's chest he began to count his presses. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!" He tilted Toby's head and pinched his nose as he placed his mouth over Toby's, blowing air into his lungs.
Tim repeated this process until Toby coughed out his water and was finally breathing. Tim sighed in relief as he pushed Toby to his side so his air way stayed open.

Tim leaned against a tree as he pulled out his cigarettes package. Pulling out a wet cigarette and putting it in his mouth just so it's there. Tossing the rest of the box to the side.

He stared at a few drops of blood rolling down Toby's face. "You are more trouble then you think." His lower lip quivers, causing the cigarette to quiver as well.
"You scared me so much in these last three-four minutes then you did in any of your missions. You brat. . ."
Tim stands up, shivering. As he reaches down wiping the blood away then picking up Toby. He holds Toby close, bridal style. He walks fast back to the mansion.