Seeing him

We both walk into the gym, and stand in line to get our schedules. As I start talking, the line moves up, and I accidentally collide into the person in front of me's back. He turns around and says "Watch it would ya?" Feeling fired up, I say "Maybe I would, but your ego was getting in the way of my vision." I smirk at him and he looks taken aback. "What's your name firecracker?"
   "Lilly, what about you?"
   "Dylan. Nice to meet you."
   "Nice to meet you as well."
   We shake hands, and I turn around and notice that my friend is missing. He looks at me and says "So have you lived here long?" I smile and shake my head no. "Actually, I just moved here from California. I used to live here a while ago, but stuff happened, and I needed to leave."
"Well I'm glad you're back." He gave me an award winning smile, and someone behind me huffed. I didn't bother to turn around, and I just kept talking. I knew he was a human, or he would have known who I was, and he would have smelled like one.
"Why thank you, I'm glad to be here. We should hang out sometime."
"Wow, read my mind, I was just about to say that! Let me give you my number." I handed him my phone in exchange for his. I quickly put in my contact name and my number and held out his phone. I saw what he put under his contact name, and couldn't help but laugh. "Dill pickle? Seriously? That's hilarious!" He looks at me and puts an arm on my shoulder. "Embrace it lillybear. And that's your new nickname by the way. One thing you should know about me, is that normally, people see me as cruel, and closed in, but I just can't seem to be that way around you. Don't know what it is. I think it's just the way you stood up to me. And I'm no where near as heartless as my friend Chase. But he has a reason to be vicious. His parents were killed by the king of rouges, and he still hasn't found his mate. I guess if you don't find your mate, you become soulless beyond repair." I look at him like he was insane. "How do you know about us? People can get killed for knowing!"
   "My best friend, that I've known since in the womb, is the beta of the pack. I ended up finding out when he shifted for the first time. I was taught their ways, but I won't be able to shift until I get bitten. It's coming up. And I was also taught how to tell who was a shifter, and who wasn't." 
   I look at him and say "Looks like I won't have to keep secrets from you then. I'm surprised no one told you about me."
   "And why is that?"
   "Because I am the alpha kings daughter."
______________________________________________________
{Chases P.O.V}
Mate! Mate! Mate! Go quickly! I can smell her. I know she's here! I just have to follow the scent. It's coming from the gym. It smells like chocolate strawberries and mint. It's intoxicating, and I want more of it. I start walking through the halls, and everyone that knows about who I am bows their head a little. I only see three people do it as I walk down the hall. An all human school?! Who made this decision? I stop and take a deep breath, and can't help but close my eyes at the blissful smell. I walk quicker to the gym and open the door. I walk in and continue following it, only to realize that there are about a million people in the gym. I look around and try to spot someone that's looking around. I'm praying she's not human.finally, I spot the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life. She is skinny, but strong, and her gorgeous raven black hair falls in perfect curls past her shoulders to her middle back. I see her look around, and her eyes find me in the crowd. We lock eyes, and I see her say those sweet words, mate.
We start walking towards each other, and I see my best friend following her, trying to get her attention. I walk faster and pull her to me. I look him in the eye and growl "MINE!" He looks at her, then to me and smiles. "Glad you finally found her. I'll leave you two."
He left, and I could feel the fireworks exploding on our skin. Not just tingling, but exploding.i wrapped my arms around her and said "I finally found you. And I will never let you go." I could feel her smile as she shifted her body to a more comfortable position. Her hands were now on the back of my neck, as she was too short to place her elbows on my shoulders. I chuckled and told her, "You, my mate, are a bit short to try that. But if I did this," she gasped in surprise as I lifted her up, and held her there with her legs wrapped around my waist. She was now at eye level with me, as her legs were long, sure, but her torso wasn't as long. Now, she could finally put her arms around my neck, and hug me. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest because she was breathing on my neck.
She said, "as much as I love this position, I'm afraid of heights, and I need to get my schedule." I laughed-something I hadn't done for about a year- and said, "Afraid of heights huh?" I smirked as I put her down. She smiled and said, "I may be short, but I can sure pack a punch. So don't get on my bad side."
"Wouldn't dream of it baby." She looked at me with one of those pleased looks, and started walking off. I followed her, and lightly grabbed her arm. She whipped around and grabbed my hand saying, "Ouch, I have a bruise there." I let go and grabbed her hand instead. Her ears went red, and I touched them lightly. I tell her "You have a little something here." She blushes and tries to hide it. I gently grab her chin and say, don't hide it. It's beautiful. As are you." She blushes harder and says, "You're not too bad yourself." I'm very surprised at this comment and also to my surprise, I start laughing. Not loudly, just a couple of laughs. She is something else.
Intertwining our fingers, she stars pulling me towards Dylan, who was saving our spots in line. The perfect moment became tainted the moment I heard a high pitched, and squeaky voice.
"Baby, why are you holding someone else's hand?"
**************************************************************************
Yay! Long chapter! So do you guys want longer chapters for a longer time between updates, or quick updates with shorter chapters?
Comment your thoughts and please check out my newest book Hybrid! It would mean a ton to me!