Meeting her

I see a girl walk up behind my mate and ask in a high pitched, squeaky voice, "Baby, why are you holding someone else's hand?" I look at him and say, "Who is that?" He looks at her and says, "Victoria, we have gone over this. I'm not your, whatever, anymore. The minute you became so clingy was the second that I dumped you. Get over me. This is my beautiful girlfriend. She's not fake, or a cheater. Unlike some people I know." He said this with so much venom that I'm sure she cried after she ran off.
"That was a little harsh, don't ya think?"
"I am a harsh person. In fact, most call me soulless. I'm dangerous. I don't know how I ended up getting you as my mate. You're pure and good. I can see that. The only thing that I don't know, is your name."
I looked at him, and said "Lilliana Fender, most people call me Lilly. And I don't know your name either."
"Chase. I am the alpha of the silver moon pack. And I have a question for you," I nod, "Will you, Lilliana Fender, be my Luna?"
"Yes!" I hug him around the waist, and again, fireworks are exploding. His scent, a mixture of axe cologne, the woods, and a hint of strawberries, is absolutely intoxicating. He hugs me back, and we stay like that, feeling the fireworks explode, and unfortunately separate to move up in line. Just five more people until we are at the front.
He grabs my hand again, and intertwines our fingers. They are a perfect fit. I look up at him with pure awe, and adoration. If only he knew who I was. Maybe I should tell him...
"I have to tell you something."
"Go ahead."
" I am the alpha kings daughter."
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Chase's POV
When she says this, I am purely shocked. My mate is the daughter of the most powerful man I know of. And then I remember.
Flashback*
I see a petite girl running towards me with tears in her eyes. I put down my toys for a second and stop her. "Why are you running and crying?"
She sniffles and looks at me with her big green eyes and says. "I have to get away from here. It's not safe for me. My daddy told me to take my mommy's pendant and run. He told me I couldn't stop."
I look at her trembling figure and stand up, pulling her to me. I am barely taller than her, but I am short for an eight year old. I whisper to her, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe. I'll come with you."
"Will you?"
"Yeah" I grab her hand, and start running. We leap over branches, and dodge trees as we run far away. We are nearly outside of the pack boundaries before I stop. The girl says "if you go out, you will become a rouge. I can't let you do that. I will come back when the time is right. Thank you for staying with me."
Before she runs off, I give her a huge hug. When i pull away, she kisses my cheek. I don't dare wipe it of. She is pretty, and she gives me butterflies. Then she runs out of the pack boundaries, and I run back home. I never got her name. And yet I know I will always remember her beautiful black hair, and those sad green eyes.
End of flashback*
I look at the girl that I held in my arms so many years ago, and feel something inside me. It's a warmth that I haven't felt in a long time.
"Next in line!"
Lilly and I step forward to the table, and say our names.
"Lilliana Fender" she gets handed her schedule.
"Chase Maddox" She looks through her pile and hands me my schedule. She asks me what year I am, and I say "junior" she immediately brightens up and says "gimme your schedule!" She grabs my schedule and compares it to hers.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lilly's POV
This is what I see
Chase Maddox
Period 1: AP language
Period 2: Calculus
Period 3: Gym
Period 4: lunch
Period 5: Chemistry
Period 6: History

Lilliana Fender
Period 1: AP language
Period 2: Trigonometry
Period 3: Gym
Period 4: lunch
Period 5: AP history
Period 6: French
I smile at him and tell him that we have three classes together. He smiles, grabs my hand again, and says, "Lead the way my queen."
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Yay! Another update! Luv ya guys! Please check out my other story! Vote, comment, and all that good stuff.