too much.

" I found mine. The girl that i will be spending my whole life with. And i want you to attend my wedding. "

So, that's how it feels. Your breathing stops and tears are threatening to fall.

.......

I wanted to go. I wanted to smile and fake everything. To show him i can. But i cant. when in fact my heart was already broken and im having a hard time breathing.

.........

Baekhyun part.

5 years after the wedding.

I happily looked at our wedding pictures. Taeyeon was the most beautiful girl. She was pretty. And we are going to have our first child few months from now.

But aside from the happiness that im feeling. I still have questions in my mind.

What happen to Seul gi. Why did she just disappeared without saying anything. Im trying to call her but she changed her phone number. She never replies to my email anymore.

.........

Seoul. 7:30pm

"Hey baek!" Chanyeol said. He never changed.He's still the same noisy. tall guy.

"Im good. Where' s sehun?"I asked. while getting a glass of wine.

"Hey hyung. " Sehun answered as he smiled at me.

The old gang is back except for seul gi.

" Is seulgi coming? I havent seen her for a long time. She didnt even attended my wedding. " I asked.

" You dont know what happen?" Chanyeol said as he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Hyung. She died. 3 years ago. Suicide." Sehun said. Making me tremble.

......

I arrived at home and found taeyeon sleeping soundly.
Segun gave me a piece of paper telling me. Seul gi gave it to him and he never dared to open it because seul gi told him.

And when i opened up the letter Words that i never expected was written.

"I got my hopes up. About you loving me back. "

And tears fall. No i didnt know. I didnt realize. I was too blind to see.

......

I have fallen but with no hopes of being save.