Chapter 11

Ey yo! Just so you know: It's a bit boring..

K.

^Please bear with my grammar and spelling!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Zara's POV=

So this is the almighty Lukedonia. It's just a small island, except the cool wind from the mountains and the extremely tall trees.

"Follow me." Gray grabbed my hand and walked holding my hand as he dragged me.

"Fine." That's all I could say, I'm speechless about what he's doing now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Darrell's POV=

Heh, sitting in this throne is boring.. If only, I could save my buddy back there. Tch, to think that he's killed by a bunch of darkasses. Warren, you shit..

Someone came to the throne room, he seemed pretty nervous. It was the head Captain of Lukedonia, tch, what could possibly went right if he's here.

"My Lord, Prince Gray and the family leader of the Lakiera clan is now in Lukedonia."

Gray? He's back, eh? And with Warren's beloved daughter!

"Ah, then.. Escort them here."

"Very well." He bowed to me, and leaving the area.

Dang, I almost forgot.
"Oh, and please invite the other family leaders here as well."

"Yes, my Lord." He left as soon as he heard me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Zara's POV=

Holy mother of god. What is that place?!

I looked the huge building in my eyes, it was really huge(wut). I can't believe this.
What the hell is inside that majestic building?

"What is that place?" I asked Gray quietly.

"You'll know when you find out."

You lil shit.

"Tch, fine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~TIME SKIP~

I admired Lukedonia, this place is amazing. No wonder nobles like to live here.

Gray was focused on something, he kept looking north for some reason.

Light appears right in front of him, it was so bright that I couldn't see well. "What brings you here, Captain?" Gray asked him, he looks worried. "The Lord asked me to escort you and the new Lakiera family leader."