Chapter Five

Camila's Point of View

Waking up the next morning, I found myself on the floor. As I took a moment to actually wake up I realized that there was a weight on my legs. Damn this hurts, who the fuck is so heavy. I craned my head so I could look down at my legs. Oh. Green eyes looks really peaceful with her eyes closed, not as intimidating. She's kind of like that cinnamon roll, that one that's just too pure for this world.

I made an attempt to get up, but of course that wasn't happening. Lauren clung to my legs and so I kind of fell backwards. Fuck, my poor ass. This is not a nice way to start my birthday. I heard that circulation is kind of a necessity in your legs, ya know, so you can walk and shit. I looked around the room and realized that no one else was in the living room with us. Where the fuck is sunshine? I'd love to see how she acts in the morning. I hope she's grumpy and groggy like the rest of the planet.

The kitchen door opened and I made a quick move to act like I'm still asleep. "D, are you sure that Camila has a thing for Lauren?" Okay everyone say your goodbyes to Dinah because I am going to kill her. "I'm sure. You guys said that she was talking perfectly fine when she was alone with you right?" I heard the floor creak a little bit before I heard the-soon-to-be-dead girl's voice again. "See and when she's with Lauren she always has trouble with words. Why else would that happen?" There was a pause, "I don't know Dinah.. It's just.. Lauren seems kind of intimidating, if I had an anxiety problem I think I would stutter too." Sunshine isn't sounding like the color yellow! She sounds like the color blue! Ha! I was right. Wait, sleeping people can't smile. Stop smiling, stop right now.

That's when I felt the cinnamon roll move around on my legs. Holy shit she is fucking heavy. If I can't walk after this because I didn't have circulation for too long, then I am making her my slave. Oh wait, no that would be interesting, I'm picturing Green Eyes in a bikini made of bananas. Wheeling me around and getting me food. Wait, no, brain don't go to that place. Well that fantasy has now been ruined by my hormones ladies and gents. Fuck she's moving again. Aw she's making cute noises.

Lauren's Point of View

"Lauren you're awake!" I blink a few times and look up at the Ally smiling down at me. "Ally! Shut up!" Mani nudged her and nodded her head towards what ever is next to me. I looked over and- oh okay that's a sleeping Camila right there. Oh hey I'm on top of her. Wow, I would think if I woke up on top of her I wouldn't be fully clothed. Interesting approach, universe. I got up and heard her sigh, okay well that's interesting.

I figured that we should let the little precious birthday girl sleep for right now so I pulled the loud mouths into the kitchen. "What were you guys talking about so loudly in there while I was sleeping?"

"Oh nothing Lo, we just.. we.."

"We were talking about you and Camila." Suddenly, I love Ally. "Thank you short stack for being honest with me." The other two were standing there giving her dirty looks but I gave the shorter, but older, girl a big hug.

"What about me and Camila?" I looked around at the girls who have suddenly lost their voices. I gave them a minute thinking that maybe if I let them have time to think then maybe I will actually get an answer to my question. Of course that didn't happen and I let two precious minutes of my time fly by as I waited for these girls to say something. "Hello? Got a good answer for me?"

"G-good answer ab-bout what?" Well I'm not getting an answer now that the birthday girl is awake.

"Happy Birthday!" The three knuckle heads exclaimed as soon as they saw Camila. She looked kind of scared by the loud noise, poor girl. She always has such a scared look on her face, I hate that. I like when she smiles. "Happy Birthday Camila." Hey look I got her to smile, that's nice.

-

After a while of us talking, well Camila didn't talk that much, we all had some breakfast. Camila ended up heading upstairs to brush her teeth and wake up Sofi. I watched her leave and started to clean up the now empty plates, Normani helped. "So what are we going to do today y'all?" I hate when she uses that conjunction. It makes me want to be sarcastic and if I do that then I'll get slapped in the back of the head by Miss 'be nice' aka my best friend Normani. Then Dinah spoke up. "Well I had actually already planned ahead and had everything set up so we could stay in and watch some movies for the day. I know it sounds boring but Mila really hates going out and I didn't want her to have a panic attack on her birthday. I figured we could watch her favorite movies,The Notebook, Titanic, Crazy,Stupid,Love, movies like those."

I pulled Normani to the side and leaned in real close to talk to her. "You expect me not to get all flirty with that girl while we watch romantic comedies all day?" She rolled her eyes at me and just gave me a look like she was done with me.  "Lauren if you want to try something then go right ahead, but I told you last night, she will probably think you're making fun of her. If she starts crying or something at her own birthday party because of you then Dinah is going to kill me. If that happens then I am coming back from the dead and killing you too. Got it Lauren Michelle?" She's getting all mom on me. She thinks that just because she's about a month older than me that she can act like a mom. It's not fair. I already have a mom, thank you very much. "Yes mother, but I don't think she'll cry because of me. Scream, maybe moan, but I've never made someone cry." SMACK! Right to the back of the head.

A/N: Is this back from the dead?