Chapter Twenty Two

They're having a simple breakfast when they argue what to eat. In the end, YooNa choose to eat at the bread shop. Everyone was scared of her then they decide to just follow her. But that two witch, they're whining with Chanyeol, want to eat other foods. JiMin become so annoyed.

Chanyeol just ignore both of them and just follow YooNa.

"Look at them. With that dress they wear. Its so cheap." JiMin whispered at someone behind her who is she thought that was Yoona. Suddenly she heard someone is chuckled and its a guy voice. She looked back.

"You really hate them. " Its Baekhyun. He chuckled.

"Nae." JiMin looked at the other way.

"I thought you're just like them too. But I was wrong. Mian. " She heard Baekhyun chuckled.

"Shut up." JiMin walked away with her bread.

***************
They went to the swimming pool at the hotel. Its really big. JiMin and YooNa always walk together. Chanyeol is stuck with SoYoung and Bora. The others decide to join JiMin and YooNa.

"Yah. I really want to kick them. They're disgusting." JiMin said at YooNa and KyungSoo.

"They really like Chanyeol hyung." KyungSoo shook his head when he looked at that two witch.

"Watch me." JiMin stand up and approached them. KyungSoo and YooNa looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

"Yah,Byuntae. " JiMin smiled at Chanyeol who extremely get annoyed with SoYoung and Bora, and suddenly BOOMMMM. She kick SoYoung and Bora into the swimming pool and she was laughing at them. Chanyeol eyes widened. The others was laughing so hard when they saw SoYoung and Bora getting kick by JiMin.

"What so hard about it?? Just kick them like this and you're free." JiMin walked away with her innocent face. SoYoung looked at JiMin furiously.

*************
"Wahhhh. JiMin ssi. Wanjeon Daebak!!!" Baekhyun and JongDae said as soon as JiMin join them again.

"Well, they are so annoying. " She smirked at SoYoung who approached them. SoYoung target is YooNa.

"Yah!! Neo!! What did you said to them huh?" She suddenly pulled YooNa hair furiously. JiMin was shocked. JoonYoung was so angry when SoYoung did that towards his sister infront of him. This is his first time to saw that.

"Yah!!!! Do you know who I am?" JoonYoung pulled SoYoung hair as well.

"Yah!! Go away! This is my problem with her. Naga!!" She struggled when JoonYoung pulled her hair.

"YooNa is my sister! So its my problem too. Nappeun yeon!!" He yelled furiously. SoYoung startled.

"YooNa brother?" Bora was shocked too.

"I dont care if you a girl or what. I'll teach you if you hurt my sister! Arasseo?!!!!" He yelled at SoYoung and release her hair. SoYoung was about to cry, suddenly got slap from JiMin. Everyone once again was amazed with JiMin.

"JiMin ssi." YooNa tried to hold her.

"This is for ruined my friend life. And you will get worst if you try to disturb her again!" JiMin said furiously. SeHun and YooNa trying to hold JiMin.

"Eonni. Stop it. Lets go. " Bora pulled SoYoung hand. But SoYoung insist and glared at YooNa.

"What are you looking at? You want me to slap you too?" Chanyeol stand infront of JiMin.

"Chanyeol ssi. You want to slap me too?" SoYoung crying.

"Yah, Keep it in your mind. They are my family. Like I said, you hurt them, you will get hurt from me. Remember?" Chanyeol raised his voice.

"Eonnie. Gumanhae. Lets go." Bora trying to pulled SoYoung hand. And they walked away.

*****************
"JiMin ssi. Gwaenchanna?" Baekhyun asked her when her hand turn to red after slapping SoYoung.

"I'm okay. YooNa ssi. Are you okay? Yah. Jebal. Dont let them hurt you like that. " JiMin nagged at YooNa who sit next to her. She still smiled.

"Yah!! Are you really that stupid?" JiMin asked furiously.

"Yah, who are you to call her stupid?" Chanyeol yelled at JiMin.

"Shut up!! I'm not talking with you." JiMin glared at him.

"Yah. Han JiMin. Gumanhae. " Sehun want her to stop.

"YooNa ssi. They are not always here to protect you. So you need to protect yourself!" JiMin yelled at YooNa before she walked away.

"Aigoo. Our vacation!!! That two satan ruined everything!" Lay shouted annoyedly.

"Hyung, gwaenchanna." Kai patted his shoulder.

"YooNa yah, what JiMin said is true. You should try to defend yourself. We are not always with you. If you like this, you'll always make us worried. " JoonYoung said.

"Noona. Gwaenchanna. Dont cry." KyungSoo hugged YooNa when he notice YooNa was about to cried.

"Its all my fault. " She said and everything become black. She's faint.

"NooNa!!" "YooNa yah!!"