Chapter Seven

We both walked up to the gates of Pylorus and were greeted by a heavily armed and equipped guard. He held his gun at me and began asking questions. His voice was grumpy and croaky.

"Whatsya business ere?" Sakura cracked a smile and answered him.

"We're here to defeat the dungeon." The man laughed and then spoke.

"And how do you plan on doing that if I don't let you through?" She clears her throat.

"Well for one, I'm going to get into town with my partner here, then we're going to use the sword of his to slay Karaka, then we'll bring back the head of Kakara and shove it so far up your ass that you won't be able to move." The man seemed surprisingly intimidated and he allowed us through, I coughed up a few bucks to give him for letting us in. Once we had made it to Laver Resort we saw a boy with a bow. But it seemed he spotted us before we spotted him. He held his bow trained on my head then he called out. "You come to try and steal my items too? Huh? Are you?" I shook my head and drew my sword of Lucifer.

"We came to work with you...I have the Sword of Lucifer." He nodded then lowered his bow.

"I was hoping for Lucifer's Axe but that'll do." The words 'Lucifer's Axe' made me sick, he doesn't have the right to wield those.

"Sorry? Have you found Katsumi?" Before he could reply a girl emerged from around a corner.

"I heard my name." She rested her large scythe on her shoulder as she leaned against the wall of the resort. I smiled.

"Yes, I assume you are Katsumi?" I ask and she nods. "You see, I understand you both are going to take on the dungeon, and I have a request, could I help you take it down, since my friend's friend is currently taken captive by the beast?"