KanekixTsukiyama 2

Tsukiyama: *Wakes Up* *Yawns* That was great... *whispers to kaneki* kaneki-kun you did well last night~ Kaneki: Hm? oh good morning tsu-san~ Tsukiyama: Goodmorning lovely face~ Kaneki: What... why am i naked did we did something stupid last night? Tsukiyama: Uhm... N-no! We didnt...  Kaneki: Oh... then why am i naked? Tsukiyama: I told you to take your clothes off because it was dirty it would probably mess the bed... kaneki: Oh.. thanks for telling Tsukiyama: no problem hehe.. he... he... ( What will be his reaction if he knows! ) Kaneki: Uhhmm.. can i go to anteiku now? Tsukiyama: Yes..Sure! Kaneki: Ok so bye! Tsukiyama : Bye.. i luff u .. Kaneki: What? Tsukiyama: Oh uh..! i said take care! Kaneki: Yeah,Thanks You Too *Leaves* Tsukiyama: Phew..... Why doesnt he remember everything?....  *sigh* (Meanwhile Somone Knocks On The Door) Tsukiyama: Who could that be? *Opens The Door* Kaneki: I remember everything! you did something to me didnt you? Tsukiyama: Yes... Kaneki: Oh! so am i just a sex toy to you?!?!? Tsukiyama: what are you talking about? Kaneki : I WAS INLOVE WITH YOU BUT YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS... Tsukiyama: I didnt know you was inlove with me! kaneki: Just fuck off and leave me alone! tsukiyama: wait! i am inlove with you too! to be continued..