Chapter 11

A month later, I heard my workmates were planning to have an overnight party and swimming somewhere in a resort.Sounds exciting but I decided not to go with them.My schedule didn't fall on the clossing shift, so I may not have enough time to prepare my things.Actually everybody will come there, maybe its only me who doesn't like the concept about swimming.I don't know how to swim and I don't want to wear swim suit.I was so kj as in kill joy!!!When I'm about to go downstairs Shane suddenly called my attention.wait!!!! Gel,what's your plan now? are you going with us tomorrow? I don't know Shane...I can't go because I have no more time packing my things.What????,are you OK?Ma'am V won't allow you.Everybody will expected to come..hmmmmp....I don't think so!!!! Maybe you have other reason behind.May I know that please?Of course nothing!!I decided it by myself no more.Thought this is what you waiting for?By the way she's coming tommorow and please takenote, don't miss this single chance.Think it wisely best!!I know your much eager about this plan,I don't speak anymore.Yes I've been waiting this time for the the second time to be with her and Shane was right.She went downstairs and went straight to our locker room.I was left alone and I have this second thoughts in mind.Will I go or not? No no no.....but yes yes yes!!!!how could it be? I will be very tired if I go, and the next day will be my duty as an opening shift.That would be so hard to decide.But wait.....why should I waste this chance.Its a big deal if I didn't go.Now I made up mind to go what ever the outcome I don't care.
Without my knowledge Shane talked to Miss V about my plan before, that I'm not coming with them.Shane told me that when she heard it she was shocked.what? why? Shane told her no one will notcomingthis is a compulsory and I want everybody is there. There will be a search for Miss and Mr S.W. and she doesn't want to support your friend Mylane? I think she's one of the contestant. Yes Ma'am I will tell her.Shane said that.Please encourage her OK?
Shane came to me after those short talks. Gel? I have something to tell you a good news, for sure you will be very happy about this.100% sure as sure she also like you.Shane? I'm not hoping anymore.Never put malish on it, coz its not gonna happen t."you know while telling her you were not coming, she reacted this much.She's so worried. If she do not have any feelings for you then you must be take in to for granted but she cant .What do you call that? And she convinced me to let you come with us tomorrow. oh see? You know Shane, I'm not pretty, I'm too young and unfortunately she's our boss so how come she will be liking he too?impossible!! Ssssshhh... Don't be too great denial, I can sense you noticed it too.You almost have a mutual understanding.I think she is a lesbian too, no bf till now.