Chapter 1

Meet
Angel
A simple girl, conservative type, hates wearing sexy dresses and mini skirts,she loved pants,shorts,lose t shirt instead,that would make her feel better and comfortable much. Boyish in terms of fashion...zero like...Goshhh....super workaholic. Really? Swear!!!! because she need to forget someone and who is that? I tell you later.... she hates boys coz shed been cheated already by his X. what worst more!!!! she even love girls.uhuhhhh... wow.... lesbian is the right term for that..For her the life she had is always like a big mess, having heartaches and pain is all that she'd got .she promised not to love again as in never....never...until she meet this unexpected guy,, who been so mysterious and probably could change her personality and her promised.

Meet
Jam
Feeler,heartrub,tall dark and handsome,baby face, snubbish but having a secret gentleness inside his heart.Typically they were both cheated by thier past...He doesn't want to feel in love with someone else too,right after those pain he had gain in his past. He's the eldest and he had 2 sisters,Jenyfer and Marifer.Jam is very sweet in his family his closed to her mom and dad.. he have a lot of friends or barkada..what makes him more adorable? He's a university dancer....:-)he loves music too and basketball was his favorite sports...thats Jam Barrera....:-)

and the story begun here..............at the store (r.c inc.sw).......... hope you will enjoy... ♥♡♡

Dont forget to vote....

Thank you so much...

end of chapter one......

maedaro♥♡♡☜☜