Chapter 54 [Julie & Liam]

[JULIE]:

1 WEEK LATER...

"So you guys start rehearsals tomorrow?", Graham asked as we lounged in the pool of my parents' manor. I nodded idly. This week has been total hell for me. I got sore throat 3 days ago (due to excessive crying) so I'm talking less and it kinda makes it feel better. "Is your throat getting better?", he asked. I nodded.

"Julie," Graham sighed. "You've gotta stop thinking about him." I looked at him. "Just think about this," he said. "You finally get to live your dream. It's the revival world tour of Wicked, and you get to be mentored by Idina Menzel." I looked at Graham.

How can I possibly stop thinking about him? I've loved him for as long as I can remember. He's always there when I need someone. He's the reason why I'm here. Here's the reason why I got what I've always wanted. But there's just one problem when i got it, I lost him.

"I just really miss him," I whispered. Graham nodded and sat beside me. "I understand," he said. "I know it's gonna take time to get over him but see it this way. Tomorrow, you're going to the New York City Center for the 1st day of rehearsals, you're gonna meet your castmates and have great time."

As Graham said it, I began to picture those possibilities. "Idina Menzel's gonna mentor you and form you in the best Wicked Witch you can be," he winked and I chuckled. "then when you're ready, you start with the production. You'll be singing your heart out and every show ends in tears of joy and standing ovations because of you..." I chuckled as tears started form in my eyes.

"..You'll be heading to North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia and every show ends with your name in flying colors," he added. "and when production's over, you'll get more offers in other Broadway musicals and you're gonna continue college." I couldn't help it, I hugged Graham.

He made me see what Liam did in a better way now. Tomorrow, I'm gonna rehearse my ass off and rock the shows to come. I'm doing this because I want to. But not only that, I'm doing this for Liam. If we really are meant to be together, then we'll see each other again someday.

*********************************************************************************************************************

[LiAM]:

@JuWatson: Rehearsals start today. AAAHH, I'm freaking out. Here's a photo of me and lovely, Ms. @idinamenzel! :) #dreamcometrue pic.twitter.com/ThisAin'tARealLinkHaha

I opened the picture. Idina Menzel had a huge smile on her face. Julie, on the other hand, had a smile. But it wasn't the smile that I know. When Julie smiles, the whole room iights up and her aura just radiates, and it gives you a reason to smile too.

Her smile here is different. She looked really pale. She had eye bags as if she barely slept. Her smile was sad. It wasn't as vibrant as it used it be. It's killing me and what makes it worse is that I was the reason why she wasn't like that.

But you know what they say, "It may take a while but eventually, you'll find the good in 'goodbye'.". Julie's gonna let it go. She's gonna be happy that she's living her dreams. I just want her to be happy. She deserves to be happy.