Chapter 14 [Julie]

I turned my computer off. I was speechless. Nessy looked at me with the same expression that I am currently having. I'm so shock.

"Jules?", she said. "I'm going to bed.", I got up. "We still need to help Alex tomorrow." I don't wanna think about Liam right now. I just need to stop thinking. Nessy must've read my mind since she just nodded. "Good Night then.", she said. "Night!", I said.

I went into my room and switched into my Harry Potter pajamas. I layed down in bed and thought of random things since I didn't want to think about Liam right now.

It must've worked 'cause after a while, my eyelids slowly became heavier. And sleep became easy.

************************************************************************************************************

"WAAAAAKE UUUUUP!!!!!!!", a male voice yelled. I got up since there were people jumping on my bed. I opened my eyes to see Alex and Nessy. "Oh... right..", I remembered that Nessy and I were going to transform Alex today. "Get dressed. Alex has a car. We're having brunch in the mall!", Nessy said. I sighed.

I got up and took a shower. After that, I put on a green and white striped three- fourths, a pleated skirt with a thin, brown belt and brown flats with tiny, green and orange flowers. I grabbed my brown messenger bag and let my hair loose. I looked at myself in the mirror. Yup, I'm good enough.

I walked out to see Alex and Nessy laughing and cracking up jokes. How cute. I smirked and walked towards them. Nessy eyed me from head to toe then smirked.

"Dianna Agron much?", she teased. I laughed. I get that a lot. They say I always dress up like Dianna Agron. Well, that's the way I am. "Shall we?", Alex asked. Nessy and I nodded. I was reluctant and I'm really not in the mood, but whatever. I'm doing this for Alex. I smiled, "Yeah. Leggo!"

************************************************************************************************************

Alex had a cool truck with him so yeah. I miss my car in NYC, but I refuse to buy a car here since I'm only staying in London for about 4 years. So yeah, here we are on our way to the mall. Alex is driving. Nessy's in the front seat. I'm in the back seat.

"Is there a ninja in your pants?", Alex asked while smirking. Oh, crap. Pick- up lines again. "Why?", I asked. "'CAUSE YOUR ASS IS KICKIN'!", he answered. Nessy and I burst out laughing. But my laughter died down after a minute. My mind is somewhere else.

Liam. During the twitcam last night, he looked like he was about to cry. He showed our Halloween photo 8 years ago. Yeah, he brought up the childhood memories. I don't know what to say about the twitcam. He just made a public apology and he talked about me in front of millions of people.

I don't know what to feel. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful he did that because that's probably gonna stop the hate. I just don't know what to say. All I'm thinking of is my apology, how I should say it and the fact that I'm secretly in love with my dude Best Friend. I miss him so much. I really can't stay mad at him for a long time. That's been an issue since we were little. I don't have the strength to hate Liam, ever. 

Now, why the heck am I blurting out random things about Liam? I miss him with all my heart. I miss his laughter. I miss his smile. I miss his voice (even though I hear it in the radio). I miss being in his arms. I miss everything about him.

"JULIETTA JOE WATSON! WE'RE HERE!", Nessy yelled. I drfited back to reality. "Huh?", I asked. "You drifted off again! Lost in your thoughts!", she whined. I shrugged. "Sorry Ness. You know me. I think deep.", I said. Both Alex and Nessy just shrugged. I refuse to tell both of them what I was thinking about so I just grabbed Alex's right hand and Nessy's left hand then dragged them inside the mall. I said, "Let's go get some brunch. I'm starving."