1

i was walking out of my house until my drunk mother screamed at me, asking where the hell i was going. i sighed and slowly turned around to meet her red eyes. 

"i'm going to a carnival with a couple of friends." i lied. i don't have any friends.

she nodded and rolled her eyes. i walked onto the grey pavement with my pink heels. hearing a dog bark, i stupidly turned around and walked right into someone. when my brown eyes met his blue ones, my heart started to pound. he ran his hands through his blond hair and smiled at me. i then noticed he had a girl behind him with the same appearance, but of course with feminine touches. 

"hi my name is max and this is julia." he said gesturing to the short skinny girl behind him. i pursed my lips in a small smile and nodded to her. she smiled really big back, i wondered how can anyone be that happy. max smiled and said "so do you want to come to the carnival with us?" 

i though about it for a few seconds. technically i didn't lie to my mother now. and what's there to lose? i nodded and they both grinned. 

we walked there and he complemented me the whole way. saying he hasn't ever met someone with hair cool as mine. how he loves my tattoos. how my style was unique and he hasn't seen anyone like me. i smiled so small you probably could hardly see it. 

we finally got there and they walked over the cotton candy. i followed them like a lost puppy. he offered to buy me some, but i declined since mother was making me lose weight to look perfect. we went on some rides. ate some food, well they did. julia asked me where i wanted to go. i suggested the carousel. it has always been my favorite since i was just 3 years old. they both looked at each other, chuckled, and nodded. yes i was kinda embarrassed.

we got in line and surprisingly, there was a lot of teenagers. max helped me get on the horse and we rode the carousel at least 5 times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys! i was busy yesterday with doctor appointments (i have diabetes type 1 sigh) so yeah. i kinda loved this chapter so just saying aha. i was listening to savages by marina and the diamonds on repeat so i suggest you go listen to it if you haven't already. bye!!