chapter 3

I walked into my room and found a girl.she was average height but still managed to be taller than me. she was a brunette with green eyes and wore normal clothing."hey,am Sydney .welcome to the torture they call brookford.I guess will be roommates."she said I smiled and nodded.she giggled and showed me where to place my bags.I sat down exhausted from that six hour drive. it was around six in the evening and after getting lost in the hallways several times I was extremely tired.I lied on my back relaxing but found myself dead asleep."wake up! will be late for class" Sydney said. I checked the clock it was eight! holy mother of dead peas how could I have slept so early but woke up so late it wasnt even humanly possible.I rashed dressed as fast as I could and before I knew it I was walking still sleepy with Sydney."thanks Sydney but u really don't have to be late for me and still show me around , I'll be just fine."I said. " oh no I don't mind helping you but what makes you feel that you know so much about collage?" oh you know just because I've been in like a thousand collages. "I dont know"I said.she laughed  "thought so." we entered the class and everyone's eyes were on the "new chick". I walked boldly with Sydney until we took our sits.I was talking to Sydney,when he walked in.he was a handsome "sexy" guy.he looked like a bad boy but still showed his soft and nice side.he had dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes just his smile drove me crazy.he was wearing jeans a casual shirt with a leather jacket and made it look like it was designer.he walked slowly I was hoping he would sit near me but he sat near Sydney after kissing her chick. I don't know how people here say hi to each other but a simple hi could have been just fine but noooooo a kiss is better. "Natalie,this is Thomas,my boyfriend." I had never heard such hurtful words in my life "nice to meet you Thomas" I tried hard to hide my emotions. 'Monday left me broken Tuesday I was through with hoping Wednesday my empty arms were open Thursday waiting for love waiting for love then the stars is Friday am burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday guess I won't.....'I picked my phone before I got more weird look from people. " Mum for heavens sake.are u trying to ruin my social life am in class" "I just wanted to see how u were if u got hurt" " that's nice ,thanks but am not hurt or dead I wouldn't be talking to u if I were,I'll call you when class is over,bye,love you"I hang up .as much as I was mad at my mum I couldn't help but understand how she felt after what happened to dad she had the right to be extremely over protective.