chapter 2

I got out of the house,and waved my mom goodbye.she teared up.'I thought she might have gotten used to see me leave for school.she would transfer me from collage to collage.most people think am in highschool with the way she still treats me like a kid."Luke,please help me with my bags."I said.Luke was my personal driver.My mother being an OPP . 'over protective parent' she made sure I wouldn't drive myself she thought that I would kill myself.Most of the times I understood why she was the way she was.What happened to dad really made her extra protective .I understood but for heavens sake I was  twenty five years old,I think I was able of taking good care of myself.I got in the car and drove off with Luke.Luke was like my brother he was the type of friend that you would just sit quietly with and walk away like its the best conversation you've ever had.it took sometime but eventually we were there.he helped me check in and all and left me all alone in this big jungle called 'brookford collage'.I used the schedule I got to to find my room.I was hopping I wouldn't  find that I have a roommate cause I had a habit of getting to close and to friendly and I knew that next year I wouldn't be there anymore.I would still have to say goodbye as much as I hated that word.