chapter 4

After class I just ambled to my room to read a novel or just stare at the walls.I had noone other than Sydney.She was going out with her boyfriend,Thomas.God what was wrong with me. he was taken plus I was rushing to conclude my feelings for him I just met him.maybe it was just attraction because I didn't even know him but God he was so gorgeous.I had a knock on the door.'Sydney was already here.what a short date' although I didn't mind that she wasn't with him.Heavens am a monster how do I feel this I just met him.I never believe in love at first sight to me it was non-existant .I opened the door.it wasn't Sydeny."hello,I'm Mara,this is Nait.we saw you and wondered if you would like a tour."a hot boy said.he was a blonde ,his blonde hair complimented his sea-blue eyes.I couldn't help but notice his pink lips.he was wearing a white v-shaped shirt and dark jeans with boots.his friend,Nait was also hot but not as hot as he was.he had light brown hair with silver-grey eyes.he had to piercing on top of his left eye that just made me shiver."I mean if your busy its ok.we were just offering."Nait said a little embarrassment in his voice.I blinked.."no,no,I would love to have a free tour"I said.I don't know why but something about them was just right.they were so trustable.I'm sure Sydney wouldn't mind,besides I needed to make friends.I locked the room as Nait and Mara showed me around.they were so nice to me,I think I have my besties already although I didn't want to rush anything.We ate lunch as we laughed shared jokes .I felt so normal with this guys.But my heart ached for a boy I didn't know.I was being cruel to Sid,She is my bestie , I think? plus she didn't deserve this they looked so happy together.then,I saw them.holding each other like there lifes depended on it.I turned away pretending to listen to Mara too ease the knot in my chest.But I couldn't help it I had to glance at him guilty pleasure . My heart skipped a beat when I saw that Thomas was already staring at me..