xxxii - You Don't Understand

SHE COULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER.

It's Spencer, the girl who follows her around all day, talk with big ass words that Demi couldn't understand, and is her number one fan.

Demi gone too soft with the girl.

Her index finger was wrapped around the trigger, but she could only breathe and stare at Spencer.

She couldn't do what she's been told to do.

Demi watches as Spencer stirs, and turns around, throwing a arm to where Demi was supposed to be at, sleeping next to her but instead frowns. Groaning, Spencer opens her eyes sleepily and sits up. "Demi, where-ah!" She screams, jumping back when she saw Demi standing there, a gun to her head.

"Kid, just close your eyes." Demi breathes, looking at her with tears in her eyes.

Spencer's eyes widen, shock was plastered over her face, she scrambles back, hitting the dashboard. "What are you doing Demi? Put the gun down, please." Fear was evident in her voice.

Demi shakes her head. "I can't Spence. I can't do that."

"Demi, listen to me, you're just tired-"

"Spencer, please, just close your eyes. This will be quick." Demi grips the gun tighter.

Spencer shakes her head slowly, looking at Demi in the eye. "No, Demi, what is it? Why are you doing this? Please! Put the gun down! You're scaring me!" Spencer says, her lower lip quivering.

"Just close your eyes Spencer! This will make it more easier!" Demi pleads. She couldn't shot her when Spencer was starring at her with those eyes.

"No! Tell me what's going on! Just put the gun down!" Spencer pleads, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You know," A tear rolls down her cheek. "it's easier to kill someone when you don't know anything about them, but I know you, and it's so much harder."

"Please Demi, just put it down-" Spencer was cut off as Demi reach forward, grab her face and force her eyes shut.

Spencer tries to fight against Demi, but Demi was stronger, so Demi force her down and press the gun against her temple.

"I like you kid, I really did." Demi says as Spencer whimpers, crying silently as she tries to push Demi away but failed. "I'm sorry."

Demi wraps her finger around the trigger, and as she was going to pull the trigger, the door slams open of their room and shouting came with it.

"DEMI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! GET AWAY FROM HER!" Rita screams, and it made Demi jump, she accidentally pulls the trigger.

But thankfully, Spencer moves her head just in time and the bullet flies into the dashboard behind her, the bullet disappearing into the wall, while the sound of the shot being heard rang loudly in their ears.

Spencer screamed, shoved Demi away with all her might and scramble to the floor, moving behind Rita as Demi turns around and points her gun at them.

Rita takes out her gun too, aiming it at Demi. "What the fuck has gotten into your head? You shot at Spencer!"

"You don't understand," Demi says, and looks down at Spencer, who was hiding behind Rita, crying.

"What the fuck don't I understand? You wanted to kill her! You've gone insane!" Rita shouts at her, and they hear feet pounding against the floor. Haruki and Jasper pop into the room, and in their hands, guns too.

"What's going on? I heard a gunshot and screaming," Haruki says, and puts his gun down.

"Yeah, and why are you both aiming your guns at each other?" Jasper questions, lowering his gun.