Chapter 1: Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Woman

A/N: Hi awesome nerds! Well what do you know, I found this lightbulb somewhere and started to write. I am just going to say that I am a huge fan of the Spider-Man series both old as the new. I think Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are both amazing actors. So of course I was super excited to hear this was actually a thing now :) I love Spidey Beca! To be quite honest I have no clue on how this story will run. If you readers have some ideas, I am all eyes and ears. Also I will still do prompts ;)

__________________________________________________

With great power comes great responsibility. That is what my uncle used to tell me. Now he's gone... And I have been looking for weeks to find the man responsible for his death. Who am I? You sure you want to know? I'm Spider-Woman, given a job to do. I'm also Beca Mitchell, in my free time a Bella and photographer for the school paper. Yes Bella as in Barden Bella's the acapella group. How I got myself into it? Well there is only one person to blame and that is Chloe Beale, the girl next door. Oh boy, if she'd only knew how I felt about her. But she can never find out about my secret.

"Sorry I'm late guys..." I apologised when I walked into the Bella's rehearsal room. I had gotten out of my Spider-Woman uniform and into some typical girl clothing. My hair was a mess, but I didn't care.

"You're always late Beca... Where do you go all the time?" Fat Amy asked me. They were still a little easy on me because of my uncle's death. There was so much pressure at the moment, that they didn't really had a message to my excuses. Our performance at Kennedy Center was just in a few weeks and there was still a lot that needed to be done, we would be lucky to nail it. "I was just... Uhm... I had some trouble with... uhh... things." I stammered, trying to avoid the question. I can't just exactly reveal my big secret, now can I?

"It doesn't matter. You're here now that is what is important." Chloe said, moving on. "Okay ladies! Positions!" She clapped her hands.

They say you're a freak when we're having fun

Say you must be high when we're spreading love

But we're just living life and we never stop

We got the world

We got the wo-wo-wo-wo-wo...

It's going down, I'm yelling timber

You better move, you better dance

Let's make a night you won't remember

I'll be the one you won't forget

(Wooooah)

We had been practicing for hours to get our pitch right. Chloe had been pushing us to the limit, but it was necessary. Performing for the president was kind of a big thing, so it was vital we got our choreography straight. Finally Chloe was calling it a day and everyone took their leave.

"Beca can I talk to you for a second?" Chloe signalled me.

"Sure, what's up?" I said, walking towards her.

"You're not here." She pointed out.

I sighed. "Chloe I'm sorry I was late again... I promise I will work on it." Once again I felt myself drown in her blue eyes.