LOVE LOVE LOVE.... Love?

*in fantastic talk show room or whatever*

Me- Hey! I am back! For a bit!! Soooo not very exciting!! Okay, so I decided to do this a little bit differently. Since I have so many OCs and YouTubers in my stories, I've decided that whenever I get a question or a dare for someone (say Sarah for example), then said person would come out here with me along with some of his/her friends. You'll understand soon. Alrighty, let's start with a question for Amy. AMY!! TY!! SQUID!! STAMPYYYYY!!!!

Amy, Ty, Squid, and Stampy- *comes out onto the set, Ty and Squid trying to compete for the comfy couch*

Amy- *facepalms* Oh lovely.... What do you want?

Me- Well, Amy, we have a question for you from Garmau!

Garmau- *randomly appears out of nowhere* 'Sup?

Stampy- Do you have any cake.... DO YOU??? *twitches*

Garmau- No... Why? I thought Lee gives you a cake each morning?

Stampy- Well Lee's been sick and he hasn't been able to make any cakes!! I'M GPING ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!! *jumps up and down in seat, repeatedly saying, "Cake, cake, cake..."*

Garmau and I- O.e

Me- OKAY, GARMAU!! ASK THE QUESTION....

Garmau- Right.... *takes out index card using magical doge powers* Yeah, I know... So magic. Anyway, I want to ask Amy if she has a crush on Amy of the boys that came out here with her.

Amy- O.e

Garmau- :3

Amy- O.eee

Garmau- >:3 Something wrong?

Amy- Yes.... Stampy is currently biting my arm. I'm very concerned.

Me- *sprays Stampy with water*

Stampy- *huddles in a corner*

Garmau- Well, Amy, answer the question. :3

Amy- No... I don't like any of those idiots....

Ty, Squid, and Stampy (who is still in the corner)- HEY!

Garmau- *is heartbroken* *throws index card at Amy* I'M OUT. *summons popcorn and disappears in the popcorn pile*

Me- Well this was.... eventful.... Um.... Thanks to Garmau for the question-

Amy- NO.

Me- -and don't forget to submit your questions and dares.

Amy: NO.

Me- I'll see you all next time! Peggy-

Amy- NO.

Me- OUT.