Ask/Dare my OCs!

*everyone sits down in Stampy's house*

*takes place in Minecraftia in Stampy's Lovely World*

Me- Okay, let's get started!!

Peggy- YES!!

Sarah- Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Me- Sarah, aren't you excited? *takes out swovel (a combination between a sword and a shovel)*

Sarah- *nervous* Oh, yeah! Super excited! Yeah. *turns to readers* HELP ME!!

Me- Okay, so as you all know, this is an ask/dare my OCs book! You can ask and dare Peggy, Sarah, Darkness or Sadness. You can do individual or group dares and individual or group questions. Some OCs may be added in the future. I will also be adding in the YouTubers that are in my story!! Anybody that has magical powers cannot use them during dares, so Peggy can't use her powers. Darkness and Sadness have dragon powers, so they can't use their powers, either. Check out the rules and guidelines if you want to comment! So, good luck, OCs!

Peggy- Wait! The author's name is Peggy, and my name is Peggy! What do we do?

Me- (to Peggy) Simple. We can call you Peggy and me MinePeggy!

Peggy- Okay!

Darkness- Pardon me, but when are we going to answer questions and do dares?

Sadness- YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!! I WANT TO DO DARES!! YIPPY!! *flies around*

Darkness- SHUT UP, SADNESS!!

Me- *facepalms* Okay, I'm going to end it off here before Darkness rips Sadness's head off. So-

Peggy- *shoves me* Be sure to ask us things and-

Sarah- *shoves Peggy* And dare us! Even MinePeggy!

Me- WHAT?! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!!

Sarah- You signed the contract. *smiles evilly*

Me- *gets in a slap fight with Sarah*

Peggy- *facepalms*

Sadness- *ironically laughs because her name is Sadness*

Darkness- *sighs* Just comment and ask us stuff and dare us. Goodbye.

Me- *escapes from slap fight* Farewell, my fellow readers and writers!! Peggy out!

Peggy- I should be saying that! Peggy-

Me- NO!!

Everyone- Byeeeeeee!!