Prologue

Tina's POV

"How's it goin' Sweetcheeks?" A creepy voice came from behind me. I hissed at the sound of his voice, but when I turned around there was nobody there. "You wanna come over to my place tonight Baby girl?" The voice said once again.

"No thanks... Who are you?" I shakily said hoping I wouldn't be raped or kidnapped.

"I'm Chris from the party... Remember me? You put cheese up my left nostril and a potato in my right ear." He said creepily.

"I don't remember any of that," I slowly backed away from the place I was standing.

I started to run hoping that the guy would leave me alone, but I couldn't leave since I didn't pay for the items in my shopping cart.

I decided to just leave the cart in the aisle with the sausages and I'd make a run for it.

I finally left the store and I was in search for my car. It was dark and I forgot where it was parked so this was gonna be one big adventure.

Running to the red van I own, I fell. "DO A SPLIT ON DA DEEK!" Some dude yelled running towards me. He kinda sounded like the guy before without the whistle and slurs.

"Leave me alone! Please!" I begged but he grabbed me and carried me to a building which I was assuming was his house.

He drug me down to the basement and grabbed an iPad. "We're filming something Sweetcheeks." He said to me.

He tied me down and went on an app and we were on there. People were commenting and stuff so I knew this was live. I squirmed to get out of the tight knots and it became loose.

"Her name is Tina." He said to the people.

"How do you know that?" I asked him scared.

"I told you, we were at that party and you stuck cheese in my nostril and a potato in my ear and you said your name was Tina the Tiger." He said with a smirk. Oh mah lord.

Omfg if Dan reads this on DANHILLPAD I will scream. Ily Dan... Btw I'm kiaraclifford on YouNow. :)