Chapter 4

I'm currently tied up in Dan's basement shouting for somebody to come and help me, but I know nobody ever will. Dan's off on vacation and only gave me about 20 bottles of water and some fruits. He's been gone for about a week and a half and I honestly don't know when he will be back. That is until I became startled by a crash upstairs.

"Hellooooooo!" A loud feminine voice echoed throughout the room.

All of my attention went to the door that led down here and my fingers were crossed hoping I'd be saved.

"How's my kitty kitty meow meow?" The voice called again. Knowing it was Dan with a changed voice, I sat back down and zipped my mouth. "Cat got your tongue?" He laughed as if he was so clever. I continued my silence. "I got a present for you, Tina." Dan said enthusiastically. My head shot up and my attention was all on him.

He pulled out his phone and kept clicking until I heard a monotone voice speaking. It was obviously feminine so there wasn't much joy in that but oh well. "If you won't speak for yourself then I will." He said. He listened to the monotone voice and clicked the numbers on his screen.

As I listened closer I realized he was on a hotline and his girl voice improved with a sassy tone. "My name is Tina and I'm very kinky. I'm looking for somebody who can get an orange like Donald trump, mmmm daddy, to rub peanut butter all over me. It will be a great time daddy." He spoke into the phone. Not too long after that, I heard the monotone voice again saying "they liked what they've heard" and on. I think this vacation made Dan even more insane than usual.

As soon as the guy answered he sounded like he was in his 50s or later. "Hello."

"Hey daddy. How are youuuu." Dan drug out sassily.

"I'm good. How are you baby? I have a camera phone incase you were wondering" The man said.

"Mmm daddy gonna snap them dick pics? So kinky! I LOVE ITTTT!" Dan yelled into the phone. The man laughed.

"You got a name, sweetheart? Where's do you live?"

"My name is Tina the tiger. Rawr! And I live around the city of Chicago!"

"What's your phone number baby. We will continue this through the phone okay?" Old man creeper asked.

"Yes. My phone number is 666-420-1738." Dan said and hung up. 

"Tina, you're going to get a daddy like Donald Trump!" Dan said to me.

"I don't want a daddy though. Please, dan?" I asked.

"You listen to me or you die." He said threatening me.

"Okay. Sorry." I said in a whisper

-

It's been a while. Anyways I haven't been on Wattpad in so long so I figured the first book of mine that is update would be this one. Idk if it's any good because I was writing it in a moving car and my head was starting to hurt so I didn't read over it.