Chapter 3

Alright you guys have been asking. More like begging actually for me to continue. I guess I'm the only person with a Dan Hill fanfic on here so, I'll continue. You probably need to go back and read the chapters again, I'm sorry for the long wait.

We ate the pizza until it was all gone and Dan threw the box out on his way upstairs. He grabbed my arm and drug me upstairs and outside to a field. When we reached a certain spot in the field, he let go of me. It was really dark and I didn't know exactly where we were, but it was creepy.

"Go find me more rats and put them in this box." He said pointing to a random box close by.

"Can you at least help me?" I asked rather sassily.

"Im not the one who let all my rats escape, now am I?" He asked.

"I guess not." I said sighing as he gave me a small flashlight to look around for the rodents. I looked back to see him and he was just there smiling down at his phone.

Even though he is really cute, being around him is like I'm a prisoner and he's a guard making sure I do everything I'm supposed to and a bunch of nonsense dirty work. This could be my chance for escape. I don't know, he just seems a little bit... is psycho the word I'm looking for?

Every few minutes he would use the flashlight on his phone to look for me and I'd be further away from him every time.

"Did you find any?!" He called after about 20 minutes out here in the cold.

"Umm, no." I responded.

"We'll find some. And make it quick. I'm getting cold!" He yelled. "You're a fierce tiger! You should be good at hunting rats. Come on, Tina!" I rolled my eyes as he ran up to me pointing out several areas. "Over there is where a lot of rats go." I walked over there and grabbed two squirmy rats and threw them in the box. Then, I looked at him.

"Are you good now? Can we go?" I asked and he looked in the box.

"You got two rats. I had more than two rats in my basement. Find more." He ordered and I did as said.

-

He finally let the rat search end after I caught 6 rats and when we got back to his house and down in his basement, he made me give each of them a bath and as gross as that was, he made me kiss each of them and told me to sing them a lullaby.

After I put them in the box, he looked at me and pet my hair. "Good girl. Now DONT. EVER. LET. MY. RATS. GO. AGAIN." He said loudly and up in my face.

"S-sorry." I said and he threw a soft blanket at me.

"Now go to bed! I'll talk to you in the morning." He commanded me.

"Yes, Dan." I said laying down and closing my eyes as he watched me fall asleep.

"Goodnight, Tina. One day I will-" I heard him say right before falling asleep. I didn't hear the rest, and that bothered me, but I slept it off.

-
-
-
So I won't update a lot on this book, but when I update it won't take as long as this one did. Once again, I'm sorry about that. I'll maybe update every other week so yeah. :)