Chapter 1

"What do you want from me?" I asked as the boy turned off his iPad.

"You're going to be my fierce tiger, Tina." He was more angry now and I was even more scared.

"How did you really find all of this information about me?"

"You ask too many questions, Tina. Calm down and go to sleep. We will talk in the morning." He told me and ran upstairs. This was my chance to escape. He was stupid to just leave me here.

I quietly walked upstairs and saw a cat so of course I went up to it. The cat was so cute, but when I pet it, it hissed and bit me. I screamed and realizing what I had just done, I covered my mouth hesitating to move or do anything.

When I started to hear footsteps, I ran toward the door and struggled to unlock it. When I finally opened it and walked outside trying to run away, he got me.

"You aren't getting away. Now I'm putting surveillance cameras around the house and alarms." He sternly said. What does this guy want from me?

He brought me back in the basement and locked the door being sure to put something on the other side so I can't leave.

I walked around the basement as the cold floor touched my feet and decided to make this stay worthwhile. I saw a lot of children toys so I attempted to play with them, I found a laptop so I of course went on it and logged into Twitter.

I was going to tweet the location from what I saw when I tried escaping, but the laptop died and I couldn't find a charger that fit. This is just lovely.

As much as I tried to stay awake, I got up early this morning, so my body stopped functioning properly and shut down. I was in the deepest sleep on a cold floor dreaming of tigers prancing around me and the boy popped up in my dream.

I felt as if I'd wake up, but this was the first time I'd actually be able to study his face. He was really cute, hot for a matter of fact. I'm wasnt so sure I want to leave anymore.

I honestly didn't care if he'd do anything to me because knowing what he looks like, or at least what I see him look like, he was a hot boy, maybe around 20, who has perfect eyebrows and hair.

I can't believe people are actually reading this. XD I'm actually surprised since I tried writing about My Cyber Runaway about 3 months ago and nobody read it and I tried promoting it on their broadcasts but you know, only 2 reads within 8 chapters and 2 weeks... Idk I didn't give it time.

If you're reading this much, describe Dan in one word. I'd say he's perfect. His facial expressions to people who he prank calls or finds on Parlor are hilarious and he's my man crush Monday and well, he makes me happy when I'm sad...

Okay I'll leave now. Bye