Screw me.

Harrys POV

I was shocked. She's lying she has to be. 

"Your lying!"

"I'm not!" She retourted back

"Prove it" 

"How the fuck am i suppose to prove it harry!" Ally yelled

"We go to her and ask her smart ass" I acted like i knew what i was doing when i really, i didnt. 

"You really think she will tell YOU,common sense harry! 'smart one' she called out with attuitude.

"What ever Ally you made this whole thing a lie!" 

"Why would i lie to you right now!?" 

"because your a bitch like that!" shit, shit,shit , she's gonna slap me in 3,2,1. And theres that slap

"You fucking arse!, just watch she will and dont be running to me because when you do i'm not gonna help you, and that mark is PERMENANT." then she walked off like that.

Allys POV

Why,why why, im such a arse why the hell did i just say that!?Wait why am i blaming my self i should blame him for not believing me . He's the arse. 

"HI , ALLY!" Louis jumped with excitment

"Niall. Did you give him sugar" I said in mom tone

"Maaaaaybe" Niall said without acting guilty.

"NIALL! You know louis on his sugar-self" 

"i know i know"

"if you knew then why did you give him sugar" me like always sounding like a smart ass.

"Well, becauuuse."

"Beeecaaause what  niall?" I sounded soooo impaient right now

"Weeeellll"

"niall just hurry the god damn up and tell me" Wow that was harsh

"wow someone is on there period." 

"i'm sorry niall it's just .....Harry. He's acting like a WHOLE new person."

"love, it's okay. He always does this one mintue hes the caring harry,aha that ryhmed,but anyways sometimes he can be the Period Harry."

"Niall it's just i know he can be like that ,but i miss that. I miss him. I cant believe i'm saying this but , niall i want to be with Harry again." I said sad.

Harrys POV

Dick dick dick! Why did i say that to ally, yeah i mean she can be a bitch but i shouldnt have said it in her face. But I think it was a little to harsh.

Maybe I should go back to her? No,I'll just yell at her some more. 

Maddie's Pov (yay....no -.-)

Ugh,this stupid baby bump,I don't even want this kid. I want Louis baby not faggot ass harry's.After I done having this baby I'll wake up in the middle of the night and leave. And go find the love of my life. Or should I just get a abortion ? yeah,i'll do it right now without harry's permission because he's not the boss of me . 

Ally's POV

I miss him.I need to move on. I need him. I kept saying those words in my head. But all that comes to my head is that he keeps calling me a bitch. I sob at that because I never knew MY, I mean harry would change because of a little thing. I miss the old him. I need to move on from this place,Should I just run away? But I'll need him. no,i'm a big girl and I don't need him. 

I'll check twitter to get my mind off of things.

@iluv1D @allyhenderson Stay away from the boys you don't deserve to be with them

@Taylorcarrots @allyhenderson You're such a bitch no one likes you.

@VanessaLuvsirish @allyhenderson people shut up Ally is a NICE person i've met her and I should hell know you guys haven't met her,because she isn't a bitch,She's a sweetheart so leave her alone!

@allyhenderson @VanessaLuvsirish thanks babe  means alot xxxx 

@VanessaLuvsirish @allyhenderson no problem .

I shut my twitter because I can't deal with the hate right now. I should just run away....tonight

Harry's POV

I walked into the door and saw Maddies eye real puffy

"baby what happened?

"harry,I did something,and I regret it."

"why'd you do?"

"I got a abortion ,and it wasn't your baby it was louis"

"WHAT!? YOU GOT A FUCKING ABORTION WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

"IT'S WAS MY CHOICE"

"BUT MADDIE YOU FUCKING KILLED A CHILD INSIDE OF YOU,YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS ME!HE/SHE DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE DAMN WORLD!"

"WELL HARRY EVEN IF WE DID HAD THE KID,YOU'LL BE THE ONE TAKING CARE OF IT THE MOST BECAUSE I WOULD'NT BE THERE TO HELP , I WOULD BE G.O.N.E"

Holy shit,Ally was right.I have to apologize right now

Ally's POV

Well this is it.....I'm running away . I wrote a note to each of the boys including harry. My flights at 10 and it's 8 I better start going.

I feel bad but I have to get away from this mad house. I decided to go live with my aunt,who lives in Houston,Texas. 

I got into a cab and soon as a I got out of the cab a bunch of pappriazz came out of no where and shot answers at me

"Ally what happened!?"

"ally were you to scared to see harry's child when it wasn't yours?"

"Ally you're such a bitch for leaving you're a pussy!"

ouch this bitch is gonna get it,I dropped my bag and punched him right in the nose.

I ran for my life.And I was thankful I made the plane in time. Goodbye boys,good bye harrys,Goodbye home.Hello new world.

Harrys POV 

I ran as fast as I can to get to ally's. I have to say sorry,I was such a douche.

But when I got there she wasn't there all her stuff was gone. I did see notes that had the lads names on it then I spotted mine. 

dear harry,

I'm sorry for being such a bitch you were right.Hope you have a nice family with Maddie.I decieded to leave because I can't deal with the world don't come to the airport because by the time you get there I won't be there. You know harry , You were my first love and you still are. I'm sorry for leaving but I have to. I can't deal with the world anymore. I'll miss you. You were the best that have ever come to my life. You taught me how to be me, you taught me not to be scared of the world. Now i'm a big girl and now going to live a new life. I really hope , I don't see you because I want you to have a happy life with Maddie. Even though you were a douche I stilled loved you from the top of my heart, When I dated niall all I could think is you. You knew how to put a smile on my face. I love you harry

forever and always,

       Ally 

I can't believe she's gone.

Well guys that's it for this chapter trust me it'll get better sorry I haven't uppdated in like FOREVER but now I did I was making some changings in this chapter. SO yeah

Stay beautiful <3