I'm sooo sorry ,ally

Ally's POV

"ally me and harry have something to tell you . " Madison said

"okay what is it" as i gulp on my own spit.so did Harry and Madison 

"Well you remeber that one night i left right? Well i went to the club and i was really drunk and i didnt know what i was doing . I guess i saw 'harry' and we went into the room and had sex he kicked me out of the room but then the next day ,i took a pregency test and it said i was pregrent." 

I was froze i didnt speak nor the boys , i couldnt breath move it felt like my whole body just froze in place , i wanted to sream but it couldnt come out

"ally are you still there" Harry asked

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i " i spoke quetily

" I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOO! " i rasied my voice

"YOU KNEW MADISON THAT I STILL LOVED HARRY ,YOU KNEW " by that time i took out my iv and ran over  to her and started to pull her hair then she pulled mine . But liam was the first to stop . 

" YEAH BUT ALLY! YOU TOO BROKE UP FOR GODSAKES "

"JUST GET OUT ,YOU TO HARRY ,oh and Madison dont ever visit me . Delete me from your contacts. Dont make me a godmother. Dont name it after me , because madison your NOT my bestfriend anymore . Good bye and good luck having harrys child"

"okay, be like that then be like a little kid and run away from your own fears from your heart from the girl who has been there since . " 

"i'm no little kid ,im making the right choice because if i act calm and dont do anything ill always feel heartbroken." 

"whatever. i wasnt even going to name it after you anyways or make you the grandmother."

"suuurrree , just leave and harry" i walked over to harry and slapped him super hard on the face because there was a mark on his face . 

"what the fuck bitch"

"i know im a female" { cause you know how dogs are called bitches right ,well yeah} 

"shut up " harry walked out with Madison hand in hand . 

when they walked out of that door i was on my knees crying and niall was there to support me 

"thank niall"

"welcome" 

Zayns POV 

I cant believe it i cant believe madison is having my bands best mates baby . I knew i shouldve have manned up and ask Madison out . What ally did to harry he deserved it but i rather him have a punch instead of a slap. 

i'm frozen i cant move . 

im sorry that its short but i only wanted to write half cause my fingers hurt cause i just finshed writing an report .