the big whoops

So, it has been months. I'm sorry for that,but i'll try to keep up. Here you go. 

allys POV

There he was, the Harry Styles the one who broke my heart,the one i fell in love with. He squinted his eyes to catch a better look of me but before he could investigate any longer I zoomed out of the cafe and walked, I thought I was better without him. But really this whole time I was lying to myself. Thinking I could move on when in the end i knew i was going to see him again. 

I just knew, I had to run away again. 

Harrys POV

Dammit why each time I spot her she runs away? I know what I did was wrong of me, okay it was bad. I hurt her so much I didn't mean to hurt her. I just wish we can go back, I have to know where she is. I have to know how she is doing. If she....moved on. I know I should be worring about Madison. The thing is I left her after she had the baby I couldn't stay I knew it would bring back to many memories to my head. But I still see the baby. I'm not being rue but that baby is pretty ugly. I bet ally and me would have made better kids. 

I know what I'm going to do is going to be insane and stalkerish but I have to see her before I leave again. And her.

allys POV 

"alright this is it jessica"

"are you sure? please don't go work will be so boring without you." 

"jessica, you'll be fine."

"but,but,but" i knew jessica was going to cry

"hey hey i'll be sure to text you and visit you at work!' im hoping that worked

"OKAY CHIKA" with a huge smile on her face

"aha okay I better go before i miss my plane"

"okaay, love you have a safe flight"

"I be sure I will."

You might know this but im going back home. To where it all started. 

*5 minutes later* 

I will strolling in the airport with my luggage, I was struggling. Big time.

But a noticeable voice asked me if i needed help, that doncaster voice it gots to be...louis.

"BABE ALLY ITS YOU" giving me a big bear hug

"yeah it is" with a uneven laugh.

"hm,where are you going this time" raising his eye brow.

"back home." i sorta said that very quiet but being louis he heard

"aw why babe?"

"because,because I can't stand to see harry right now"

"but don't run away,please don't you and the boys besides harry can meet some where"

"wouldn't harry want to join"

"nah,he's to be busy fucking girls"

"oh..."

"but babe your're nothing comapared to those girls" using his pointer finger to bring my face up.

"i'm not?" grinning wildly 

"don't get your hopes to high" he started laughing and I did to. Oh how much I missed his crazy laugh. and how I missed those crazy curly locks of harry.

"now lets get you out of here before you get run over by teenage sexually girls" I started laughing like crazy. 

We arrived. Arrived to where harry might be behind those doors.

"don't you worry Harry isn't here niall checked."

"niall! I forgot so much about him"

"to answer your question babe,Niall is okay with it he infact found someone he really likes"

"but-how'd-"

"I read minds babe" flashing me a wink

*knock* *knock* 

I'm going to regret this so much. 

"ALLY CAKES!!!" Nialls cherish voice buzzing in my ear

"shh niall not to loud" 

"sorry" while nervous laughing

"oh come come. Harry isn't here. Liam and zayn are out with there dates"

"who is zayn and liam dating?!"

"liam is dating sophie, and zayn is dating perrie she is a lovely girl honestly you'll love her,but sophie I don't know...don't really like her"

"thanks niall,so louis here told me you like someone"

"uhhh" his cheeks were as red as roses

"a girl named jessica I met in a restaurant"

"wait, Jessica Miller??"

"yeah how do you know her?"

"I work with her she's one of my closets friends since i've been here"

"REALLY, do you think she would like me?" niall very unsure

"yeah i mean who wouldn't like you"

"hmm not sure" with a cheeky grin and all of us starting laughing until I heard someone I thought I would never hear again. Harry but with.....a girl

"oh shit ally i didn't-" but I cut niall off when I ran towards the bathroom.

"louis, niall! Where is she I know she's in here I can smell her scent" I knew he was getting really pissed off

"what? who?" oh louis, his voice sounded stupid but it was funny I had to laugh but I think my laughing was to loud because I heard his footsteps dragging along the floor

"Whatever im going,cmon jess lets go to my room" He was coming closer and closer until I heard the door shut. Until I turned on my phone flashlight and realized where I was...Harrys bathroom.

"oh jess i'm going to rock your world" Oh gross i'm going to hear them moan and scream. 

"baby i'm ready" ew her voice sounded so desprate. 

he was groaning and she was to until something caught my ear to go up.

it was harry......He said my name.

"oh crap. i'm sorry not this again." 

"oh no it's fine" she was needy and thirsty. she bad. 

That's it I have to get out of here before I hear someone gross stuff but if I get out then I would see them both naked together. I'll just wait until they both go. but its the worst idea but someone HAD to go pee. I'm screwed.

He started turning the knob and couldn't open it because he was to drunk. I started laughing. he swinged the door open with a smirk on his face. 

"i knew that would make you laugh" 

"what-"

"I didn't really have a girl in here ally. I used a voice recorder."

"but-why?"

"because I wanted you to know that there is no one."

"yeah but there was Madison" i rolled my eyes

"I was drunk ally, please understand I didn't mean to cause this mess, I just miss you so damn much! Why can't you just listen to me"

"you-you miss me?"

"duh, I wouldn't be such in a wreck if I didn't miss you. I left Madison to come and find you."

"but why? You guys had a family. You always wanted a family."

"I wasn't in love with her like how I was in love with you...and I still am ally."

what do you think is going to happen?

QOOTD: who got tickets to WWA!? I did for september 21!! 

btw what do you think of the story so far? When are the days you think I should update? minimum 3 days