three

i was actually quite scared of mr.gilinsky , well jack. he was emotionally and physically intimidating. his face was always strong and hard and seemed like he was so brut and straight forward. he had such a unnerving feeling to be in his mere presence. although, i was so thrilled about the job, i didn't sleep much. i was nervous, i was so worried i would mess up and screw up everything. i would say everything i worked so hard for but he basically just gave me the job. he was so luring, enticing and just completely attractive. i noticed there are rooms he didn't introduce me to, it didn't take me long to figure out that he didn't want me to know what was in them or they were just simply off limits. i shook it off, i just need to get through the first few days and maybe i will get used to it.

i took a shower, letting the shower water sooth me and calm me down. i washed my hair for a while then rinsed the soap and suds out. i got out about twenty minutes later and put on the skimpy outfit.

i sighed walking down the steps in the ridiculous maid costume. i made my way to the kitchen figuring out where everything was, taking out eggs and bacon and some pancake mix.

i fixed up breakfast as best as i could, i hope he doesn't mind French cuisines, it all i know of. I've never even had a American burger, but of course i have had French fries with actually aren't very French at all. i cleaned up after myself and just as i finished he walked down the steps, fixing his tie.

"good morning adrianna" he smiled looking at me. his voice was so loud and empowering, it was so scary to me, but also so soothing. "good morning jack" i smiled as he smirked walking towards the counter. "this looks lovely, thank you" he said, "no problem" I said washing the counter off a little bit more and folding the towel over the sink. "you didn't fix yourself any food?" he asked looking up from his plate as he adjusted the napkin into his shirt. "no i was gonna eat after i finished cleaning up" i said lowly. "no eat with me i insist" he said, "i-i mean i was just g-gonna-"  "eat adrianna" he ordered and i sat down quickly picking up a plate and scrapped some food onto my plate and started eating.

"i forgot to tell you something yesterday" he stared "the rooms i didn't show you are completely off limits to you" he finished. "why?" i asked without thinking.  "they are my personal rooms sweet heart, some day you'll know about them but i want you no where near them or there will be consequences okay?" he said, i actually almost laughed until i seen how serious he was. his jaw tightened and he pulled his eyebrows closer to is eyes giving him a frightening look. "promise me you'll stay away" he demanded "i -i promise" i said putting my head down. "good well i'm going off to work, thank you for breakfast" he said putting his coat on and walking towards the door. you know the feeling you get when someone tells you not to look or like for instance what jack said, stay out? that feeling of uncertainty? i mean i feel like since he isn't here i should just go  have a look, not like he is gonna find out. but then again he said there will be consequences, ha what's the worse he could do? fire you my subconscious reminded me. that's the worse he could do. i sighed going into the living room and turning on the tv. i actually still wonder what gilinsky inc. is really about, was it a big manufacturer? a multi billion dollar company bigger than apple? or a clothing line industry? who knows. he had all the paper view channels  and the movie channels, x rated and regular. i scoffed and rolled my eyes at the thought of it. i got up and walked upstairs, he never said i couldn't go into his room, besides who is watching. i opened his door and crept in slowly looking around at everything once more. this time i would actually look around in here. i walked to his bed opening the drawers looking threw them, nothing but underwear and wife beaters. (a.n theyre tank tops) i sighed going over to the next drawer and in it were files. i picked them up and sat criss crossedon the floor. they looked like the files of people from his job and a few unrecognizable ones, such as a man named Adrien andre'. in American language, it means Adrian Andrew. he was a foreign looking man, he looked like he was from france as well. i looked at the other man, he was a mean looking man very unsettling, american. the next was a lady, you could tell she was French by the necklace dangling from her neck and the blouse she had on is only sold in france i used to have some of their clothing until they audited my things. i know snooping is bad but i couldn't help it i was so intrigued with knowing things and such. before i knew it it was dark out and jack would be home any minute. i put everything back in its place neatly, wiping any smudges or traces of me being in there off. i walked out the room with my back facing the hallway and i closed the door softly, and started to turn around once i was done."what were you doing in my room adrianna?" jack asked startling me. i jumped back hitting the door, slightly. "n-nothing sir i-i was just trying to clean up but there wasn't anything to clean" i said as he looked at me suspiciously stuffing his hands into his pockets. he chuckled lightly and leaned against the door, "why do you seem so nervous?" he asked smugly. it was so odd he could go from being the sweet and cool  guy to the mean and serious one. "you just seem so, so intimidating" i said shyly looking away from him my cheeks turning rose red. "i just don't like people being too comfortable around me, it makes me seem weak or that i let people walk all over me" he said. i wanted to contradict what he said and tell him that wasn't a true logic but like i said he scares me. "well adrianna, good night i'm gonna go check the camera's and i suggest you get a good nights' rest you have a lot to  do in the morning sweetie" he smirked brushing past me and going into his room.

i went to my room removing the degrading outfit and putting on a large shirt

i layed down and turned off the lamp next to me. i was almost in a deep sleep when i realized something, he said he'd check the camera's.