Chapter 8>Cliff hanger Part 1

Maia's P.O.V

We went home after a long day. I opened my twitter and cried. Rydel said looking at me. "Maia...Maia why are you crying". Rydel Said. Rydel looked at my phone and she was shocked. Someone Photoshopped Me and Riker Kissing.

"Who ever did this I'm gonna kill him or her". I told myself.

We came home, Rydel Was looking at me. She keeps on comforting me, at least someone cares for me besides Ross. We showed the picture to every, Mark stopped the car, and he dropped his phone.

Mark asked me for my  phone. "Hey Maia can I see that"

We parked in the middle of the road, Mark parked his car in the side of the road, we were all in peace then suddenly Riker told me something.

"Hey...Maia if this gets Vira" . Ross cuts him off.
Ross said madly. "If it gets viral, I'll kill that person"
Stormie Stars saying. "Ok...ok lets not talk about this and Maia as much as I don't wanna say this, you have to stop seeing Ross in person"

Ross Replys. "What no that can't happen...can I at least see her in facetime or social media?"

Stormie Replies. "Ok Sure"

~~~They Arrived In There House~~~

Ok guys I will take Maia Home and you guys behave well talk about this later. I go out and Take Maia home. Mark Said.

"Bye Ross". The Last words I said to him.

Ross Did not reply but wave. I waved back.

Mark Takes me home and I call Laura.

"Hey Laura" I say
"Hey Maia How's it going, are you feeling ok?" Laura Said Asking
"I'm ok, but my twitter, someone photoshopped my picture with Riker!" I say trying to wipe my tears
"Oh ok um Maia got to go ok, I have to go to the dentist..."  Laura Reply's fast
"Ok Bye" i end the call

I look at my T.V since I'm home and I really have to take a bath I mean I just went somewhere and yeas I'm very clean. So if I'm going to Marry a husband that is Dirty (Well Not Dirty like Dirty things) and Untidy it's Divorce for him...

I looked at the time changed the channel and got up. Leaving the TV open well Ill just turn it off when I'm done with my shower.

~~~Tomorrow~~~
I woke up and I really miss Ross and I look at my twitter and I comment; #fake.
I press the users name and...what wait huh? I looked at its bio and it says "Love is Overrated,weird,fake and it's gross" I feel like puking.

I mean really and I looked at its user name and it says Love_Sucks! I mean c'mon really I mean where did you get all this info?!

It was 9:00am and I really can't believe I woke up at 9:00amI usually set my timer at my phone to wake me up at 8:00am, I must have forgotten to set my timer to 8:00am well I don't care I'm just so Sad!!!

Rocky's POV

I woke up like so damn early, and when I looked at my Instagram my jaw dropped. It was that crazy feeling.

Where this person does this and when this person does that. I knock at Rydel's room and I see her texting someone or I believe she's texting Ellington I knock at her door.

I look at Rydel. "Hey Delly! I've gotta talk to you!"  I Shrugged as I did not have any interest in doing this

Rydel Answered. "Yeah Rokcy? Just Come In" as she doesn't look up from her phone
I smiled and went in her room. "Ok So I wann-"
She Interrupted. "Wanna Talk about having a girlfriend huh?" she smirked
"Yeah I do and how did you know" I ask curiously
"I've Got a brain" She Said. I chuckle.

"So If you wanna have girlfriend you gotta be nice and sweet like how Ross asked Maia out and if you wanna meet a girl it has to be in a nice place like a beach or or a park" she replied.

"So thats what I have to do huh" I say giving her that face.
"Yeah!" She smiled.
"K thank You for everything" I say running out of her room.

So Finally I have the secret on how to get a girlfriend for Riker! Well thanks to Rydel I now know how to also get a girl for me! So it like win, win!

"Hey Riker" I say smiling
"What is it now?" He said bored
"Well I planned something about you and it's probably gonna get you a girl" I smirked
"Wow Realy?!, and how are you gonna do that! He said giving the face
"Just Wait!" I ran out of his room smiling"

So I've planned something about the whole Maia and Riker thingy, Since I'm the smartest lynch (Maybe) I think it has something to do with Laura since I remember the day Laura hanged out with Ross.

So now I'm gonna open up a campaign about dating Ross Lynch! Since he's the 2nd Handsome Lynch here since I know I'm the first! DUH!

~~~Rocky Opened the Campaign~~~
~~~He Got 3 girls~~~
1.Kelly
2.Rebecca
3. LAURA!?!?!?!?!?

I knew it...Laura likes Ross! Oh how I'm the smartest! So know I have to interview them!

~~~Interview with Kelly and Rebecca are done~~~
#Laura's Interview

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys Paris Here...So now Go to the next chapter for the "CLIFF HANGER"! 👉👉👉👉

~Paris💕