Chapter 9

Rocky's P.O.V

Ok so now I really don't know what to do. I feel like I could hit myself a thousand times but Ross seriously why would you do this to your eown girl!
awaaaqqaaaqaaaAaqaaaaaaaaAaaa
So know I ask Ross something "Hey, Ross can I see your twitter? Ross Replies "No! Why?" I reply back "why would you do this to Maia!?" He replies " I have no idea what you're saying so now I have to take Maia on a date!"

Ross's P.O.V

I have exactly no idea on what Rocky's Talking about! I mean what's the matter with him? I just went out and saw him run and who the heck in the world is you_bitch on twitter?

Who logged in the account, and I suspect that it was either Laura or Rydel?

(Wait, What, Rydel! How did she get involved?!-A/N)

Well I really care about this current issue since my brother and my girlfriend is involved with this problem I mean people might think its true!

I mean who in the world would not think its true! I mean c'mon Maia and Riker are now pretty known for "RYDEL" Trying to kill her, Why Would My Sister Do this!?!?

"Yet, she is very kind but I don't get it. Why would Rydel do this to me" I say thinking in terror.

"So, You Think it's my fault, huh?" I hear A Familiar voice.

I turn around and I see Rydel giving me the face as I  rand down stairs and quickly ignored her.

"What did I ever do to you, Ross?" Rydel Screams at me. In hesitation.

I replied.

"You Edited a picture of My girlfriend and my eldest brother, I mean c'mon Rydel why would you do this to me?"

"Ok, I fine I did it" She Replied.

"That's all I need to hear" I say ignoring her.

"Wait you did not even let me explain, I did this because, I...hate Laura!

I Pause For A Moment of Silence.

"You...Hate Laura!?" I look at her...

"Yes I do" Rydel Replys

"So Everything I did was just like this, but Rydel I'm sorry I can't forgive you for that I mean why Riker, just why him." I reply

I run and call Rocky.

"Hey Rocky, big news we got here!"

"What?!?" He Replys

I hear crying and sobbing, from the room upstairs or Rocky's room since he doesn't have a love life yet a girlfriend that's why he's very supportive to our girlfriends.

But I just run down since I'm late on a date.

Rydel's P.O.V

Ugh, Why does my life have to be like this! It always have to be fighting and arguing over something.

It just so calls to me that in this story the Author is writing I'm the antagonist I mean really @ParisPineda16!<Peace Guys! Hey, Gals, Please Read