Cliff Hanger Part 2

(Guys I'm Gonna put this interview in a colon way like this...Laura:. So that's how I'll put it please accept it)

Rocky's POV (Continuation)

Laura was using her phone doing something or like texting someone during my interview.

Laura's Interview:

Rocky:So Name?

Laura: Laura Marano.

Rocky:Age?

Laura: 19 yrs.old

Rocky:School

Laura: I'm homeschool

Rocky: What do you do during your free time?

Laura: Hey Rocky I have to go to the restroom! She Said Nicely

She Forgot to bring her phone with her so I took a quick peek. She was in Twitter than I took down the the username then she returned.

Rocky: You forgot to bring your phone, now back to the question! I say nicely.

Laura:Ohh so I go twitter and edit photos sometimes!

~~~Laura logged out the account~~~

Rocky:ok interview over!

~~~Interview Done~~~

Ross's POV

I was just at home then I hear Rocky knock at the door. "Come In Rocky" I said "Hey Ross I need to te-" I cut him off "Oh Riker I'm just gonna get water" I said "Ok Sure Ill wait here" Rocky Said I went down but I forgot to close my phone.

I don't care, Rocky knows my password anyways.

Rocky's POV

I Took down the username of Ross's Twitter and I saw...........................WAIT WHAT!?
, I saw a picture of Riker and Maia and Ross but Maia was Facing Ross since Ross Was in the middle, it was a picture of him and Maia kissing and Riker Smiling.

I facetimed Maia since you know, were kinda close so back to the facetime.

Rocky: Maia What was the name of the username you found on twitter?

Maia: Ohh, I found out that it as 3 users so the first one was You_Bitch and the second one was R_M_L and the third one was Look_At_This!

Rocky: Thanks Maia!

~~~Ended the facetime~~~

"Wait What?! R_M_L but that username is...is...Rydel's!" I said in terror

I ran To Rydel's Room and knock so loud I felt like kicking the Door so that's why Laura Broke up with Riker. "Rydel Open Up" I said so mad "Hold your horses" she shouted back at me. She opened the door and said "What!" "I need to see your twitter now!" I said " Ok...ok here!" She showed me her twitter and the username was R_M_L so I looked at her photos and I found...I found...nothing!

Well I know that Maia is telling the truth, cause she even showed me her iPad that was on Twitter and I saw clearly that it was R_M_L!

I went back to Ross's Room and I saw his iPhone open since he was in the bathroom so I sneaked in and since he reopened his iPhone again the username in his twitter was...you_bitch, I ran out since Ross opened the door. But the username you_bitch was the one Maia told me!