One

It's late at night and I have nothing to do, so as the amazing person I am, I'm making the first chapter. WONDERFUL. I hope you guys like this this is the first fanfic I've ever written and judged by my writing, I think this will go out OKAY. No idea how it feels to look at my fanfic from someone else's POV. Hope you guys like it:-))

- - - - - - - -

Lydia's P.O.V

"Jesus Christ, loser, why don't you kill yourself already?"

Leslie pushed me against the locker forcefully, pulling back her fist ready to make contact with my face. Behind her stood Emma and Dylan. Dylan laughed as Emma glared at me non-sympathetically.

Luke and the other two weren't there, thank God.

"You won't have anyone else lives to make shit out of if I'm gone, smart one." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. Emma scoffed in the background. That's when Leslie lost it. Wow, anger issues much, Sykes?

She almost hit me when right then, a figure tackled her to the floor leaving Dylan and Emma's jaws hanging. Emma almost grabbed my hand but I sighed in relief and ran off, knowing the drill. Looking back I see Dylan trying to grab Michael by his jacket who was still on top of Leslie. I looked back front and took a sharp turn at the end of the hallway, hoping he was okay. When I reached outside, I waited for Michael who was most likely almost done with his business. I'm so thankful I have a best friend like him. Ready to take off, I saw the purple haired kid I've been waiting for and it took less than a heartbeat for him to grab my hand and run off to his, Kelsey and I's hideaway next to the school's parking lot.

We thought of this idea less than a month ago to avoid the daily attacks I've been getting more often. Most of the time our plans didn't work, and I got the beatings. This plan was another successful run, and I've never been happier to have been untouched by those freaks.

Out of breath, we reached our destination and greeted Kelsey, telling her about our success.

"Our official 4th time of surviving the outback!"she exclaimed unenthusiastically, in a sterotypical Australian hunter accent. "We seriously can't keep doing this, we might get in trouble for the wrong reasons. You know the shit they do."

I crossed my arms and looked down at the floor.

"Kels we can't just do NOTHING about it. If we interfere with them and not get away with it, they'll make things even worse. We can't tell the principle or anybody, shit, they'll make our lives even worse and probably make up fake bullshit to frame us." Michael had a serious look on his face. He always did this thing where his eyebrows would scrunch up and his lips would pout a little when he's deep in thought. It was cute, obviously in a brotherly way.

"That's EXACTLY what I just said idiot" Kelsey rolled her eyes.

I lost track of their conversation and just thought to myself. Why did they do this for me? They're risking a lot. I feel like a spoiled brat, them always doing everything for me. I felt bad every time they did something like this, but honestly I appreciated their help. I should go through this like a big girl, and face this like I should. I don't want them involved in something that they would get hurt in since I was the targeted one.

Reality snapped back to me and I stood up straight. "Guys, I think you guys should stop. I appreciate all your doing but I feel its time I face them myself. Seriously, I've dealt with them everyday, I'm used to it."

They frowned at me. "Bu-"

"No buts." I sighed.

"I know I'll get hurt like always but you've seen me like this every day and I'm pretty sure we're all used to it, right? Yeah. It's just one more year of this and it's over, okay?" a fake smile plastered across my face but we all knew nothing was okay.