Chapter 5 ΔΔ School?

¦¦Kenzies Pov¦¦ Monday 6:25 am

Today I had to wake up early because of school. We start first period at 8:45 so yea I have to get to school at 8:05.

We havent had school in a month, because of a death threat and so we cancelled school to find out who it was.

Now they have found out who it was and now we have to go back to the dreadful place we all hate. (I should be the next Dr. Seuss)

I got up out of bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went to my closet to pick out the outfit i thought was perfect. I went with a off the shoulder crop top, jeans and sandals.

I then quickly curled my hair. Put on a choker necklace and bracelets.

I then also quickly did my makeup, grabbed my bag and my phone and headed down stairs.

It was now 6:45

When I got downstairs. I saw mom in the kitchen

"Hey sweetie" Mom said putting down a plate of bacon

"Hey mom" I said eating a bacon

Then I got a text.

It was from Bart. You see me and the magcon boys and girl go to school together and go to magcon together too so we're together almost everyday.

Bart sent a group message to everyone.

Bart: Guys its an emergancy meet and greet pack right now, I have your tickets and everything just get your bags ready and leave them at home. Ill send someone to pick you guys up from school and drop you guys home to get yous bags, and then ill meet you at the airport.

We all texted back "Ok"

"Mom there is an emergancy meet and greet today and i have to go so imma go pack and you dont have to drop me off at the airport or pick me up from school Bart has covered" I told my mom

"Ok sweetie bye have fun ok?" She said giving me a hug

"Mom you can say bye later Bart is dropping us off to get our bags anyway" I said

"Ok ok" Mom said

I ran upstairs got my duffle bag and started packing.

7:28 was when I was done packing and so yea now I had time to chill and relax.

I then got a text from Hayes

❤Hayes❤: Hey beautiful! Im kinda nervous for school today but excited for the meet and greet.

Me: Me too! Have you packed yet?

❤Hayes❤: Yea I have, anyways ill see you at school

Me: Kk bye

❤Hayes❤: Love you❤

Me: Love you more

❤Hayes❤: Impossible

I got up again and headed back downstairs.

I got down the stairs and I saw mom on the couch on her phone.

"Done packing?" She asked

"Yea" I said back

" Now go ask you brother if he is" She said

"K" Then I went upstairs into cams room

"Hey you done packing?" I asked Cam

"Yea and You?" He asked

"All set" I said

"Cameron, Kenzie time for school!" Mom yelled down the stairs.

Cam grabbed his bag, me and him ran downstairs and I grabbed my bag.