Chapter 9 ~ Is this goodbye?

<<< Kenzies Pov ••• 2:00

"Its Ill share it with you later" Hayes said

"Right now I just have to go somewhere" Hayes said

"Ok ill be back on time for the show" He said and left

"Weird" I said

"Do you guys know where hes going?" Aaron asked Cam and Nash

"To be honest... No" Cameron said

It made me very nervous to what he was doing or wheres going but im gonna trust him.

"Should we go to In N out its just across the street" Shawn suggested

"Leggo!" Jack J said

So we all went down the elevator and of course fans were waiting.

We took the time to take pictures with them of course.

After we did that we crossed the street and we walked In and I saw something that I did not want to see......

Hayes was sitting at a table making out with Madison Beer. The thing that broke my heart into a million pieces was he was kissing back.

My heart sunk and the boys all saw it.

I ran out with Mahogany chasing after me.

I ran all the way to the elevator, Mahogany didnt make it in the elevator because of heels, she was wearing heels and chasing after me.

I went in the room and into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and sobbed.

After a few minutes of Mahogany slamming on the door trying to get me out. I stood up and found a blade on the counter.

I took it and slit it across my wrist and all the way up my left arm, I also did it to my right arm. I screamed everytime i cut it across my arm which probably made Mahogany really worried.

Then I stopped and the whole entire room went black.

\\Mahoganys Pov//

I heard Kenzie screaming in the batgroom and I immediately called Cameron to let him know what was happening.

"Cam, hello?" I said

I could hear the boys screaming at Hayes

"Yea whats going on with Kenzie!" He yelled

"I think shes trying to kill herself Please help!"

And then he hung up and I kept banging on the bathroom door.

••Cams Pov••

When I heard that Kenzie was trying to kill herself broke me.

The guys were all screaming at Hayes and I interrupted them.

"GUYS!" I yelled

They all turned to me even Hayes and Madison.

"KENZIES TRYING TO KILL HERSELF!" I yelled

"WHAT! NO!" everyone yelled

We all ran back to the hotel and into the elevator. The fans were confused of why we were running.

We made it in the elevator and everyone was crying except for Hayes which really pissed me off.

"THIS IS ALL ON YOU TWO IF SHES DEAD" Nash yelled at Madison and Hayes

We got out of the elevator and we can see Mahogany on her knees sobbing loudly and saying Why to herself.

"Where is she?!?!" I asked