Head Cannons That Come To Life

Dan-

"Phil?" I call.

"Yeah?"

"What if I were to send in a head cannon to someone, but about something that actually happened?"

"That would be a good idea. Be kinda funny."

"Yeah it would." I giggle.

I open my laptop. I have made other accounts on other sites (Tumblr, Twitter and a couple others.) I click onto tumblr and log out of danisnotonfire to phanbluance. I look for Rachel's account (Himynameisawkwardlyfabulous) which has the best name.

(A/n: Thats defiantly not my tumblr. I did not just use that because I am so bad with names.)

'Hey!' I send to her 'fan mail.'

'Hi!' She sends back to mine in about 5 minutes.

'I heard you do head cannons?' I ask.

'Yes :)'

'Would you mind if I send one in?'

'Sure go ahead!'

Great! I go onto her page and click on 'Ask a question' and start typing.

'So in class I was thinking, what if when Dan gets scared of the dark Phil becomes the big spoon (Because Dan has said he is a big spoon) and Phil holds him really really close to his chest and whispers reassuring things into his ear and runs his hands through his hair until he goes to sleep.'

I smile to myself as I type this. I go onto anonymous and click send. Within minutes she posts it up on her blog saying

'This is possibly one of my favourites.'

It is mine too. It's true, It happens a lot. I log into danisnotonfire and reblog some random stuff. I then set up the tripod and film a quick video about people that come up with all the memes. I mean come on there must be some sort of secret organisation! I finish up the video. 

"I will edit tomorrow." I mumble to myself.

I switch off my camera and check the time, 3am. I should get to bed. I turn off all the lights. Its so dark. So, so, so, dark. Why?

I stand up and walk into Phil's room.

"Phil?"

He stirs for a little before rolling over and looking at me. 

"Bear? Whats wrong?" He asks.

"I-I... I'm scared." I whine.

"Come here." He says moving over.

I walk over and crawl into his bed. He wraps his arms around mine and tangles our legs together. 

"Shhhh, shhhh, it's ok. It will be ok. There is nothing here to hurt you." He says in a soothing voice as I pull his arms around me more.

"What if there is?"

"Then I will fight it."

"With what?" I ask.

"Pikachu of course!" He giggles showing me one of our stuffed toys.

I laugh softy as he starts stocking my hair.

"It will be all right. The dark is not that scary." He keeps on saying.

He continues reassuring me until I fall off into a deep sleep.

This is when head cannons come to life.